Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV

Today was our graduation.

"Omg! I can't believe we're graduating and you're the queen!" Saee exclaimed excitedly. She is a shapeshifter (can turn into any kind of animal) and she can fly (without wings).
"Yeah, you are one lucky girl," Rebecca added. She is just a normal human.
"*sigh* We've made it through highschool life..."
"Aren't you excited about the ball tonight? It's with the six princes too," Saee chirped.

I frowned. They both realised what the cause of that was.

"I'm sorry. We'll just leave you alone for a minute," said Rebecca.

They left. I don't want this 'war' between us nobles. I don't even hate them at all. What have they done wrong? What is the cause of this? My advisors don't even remember. I wish it would all just end but it's against tradition.

~A few minutes later~

"What dress are you gonna wear? There's so many to choose from," Saee exclaimed. Since I was the queen and she was a noble, we both got a wide variety of beautiful dresses to choose from.
"Would you like to borrow one Rebecca?"
"You'd let me? Thank you so much!" Rebecca replied happily. She immediately chose a sky blue one.
"It's perfect for you."

She smiled in appreciation and then started helping Saee and I with our dresses.

~1 hour later~

I had chosen a dress that was gothic and girly at the same time. Saee had on a gradient purple one.

"Now it's time for make up!" Saee squealed. I was about to put some on until they stopped me.
"Just wait a second, your majesty. It needs to be fit for a queen," informed Rebecca. I laughed.
"It's fine guys."

They still insisted on doing it themselves. I just let them, they were really good with it. They had also done my hair. When they were finished, I was left speechless.

"Natural but flawless and we've added a touch of our own," Rebecca said.
"It's beautiful. Thank you so much. Now let me do yours."
"We can't let a queen do it for us," argued Saee.

I just did it anyway. Queen or not, I wanted to do something as a thank you. I added a few ice accessories as well.

"There, you two look just as good."
"Thank you. You are too kind," they both replied.
"Now you have to go on your royal carriage," Saee squealed excitedly.
"I'll see you guys at the ball, okay?" They smiled.

~Some minutes later~

I arrived at the palace. It was beautiful. I didn't have an escort but I didn't mind. I stepped into the ballroom. Everyone was there, even the principal of our school. I walked around for a bit, unsure of what to do.

"May I have this dance?" I turned around to come face to face with Prince Roberto.
"I'd be honoured."

It's lucky that they don't have their supernatural creature noble detector thing with them. I would've been dead otherwise. I started to dance with him.

"You look beautiful," Roberto complimented. I smiled.
"You're...a vampire," he exclaimed.

He smiled. I didn't want him to know that I was a both so I didn't show him my powers.

"You're not like any kind of prince that I imagined. You seem different." The dance finished. He stroked my cheek.
"I hope I'll see you again, princess." I smiled before walking over to my friends.
"Omg! Did you just dance with Prince Roberto?!" Saee asked excitedly.
"Yeah, it was no big deal." "No big deal?!" Saee asked then added, "You just danced with a prince. Maybe you can get into a relationship with him."
"Yeah, maybe you can," teased Rebecca.

I went onto the balcony since I'm still not used to these balls yet. *sigh* I don't think I'll ever get used to them...

"I told you that we'll meet again." I turned around. It was Roberto. I smiled.
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I just felt like coming out here."

He took my arm and guided me inside. We came face to face with the other 5 princes.

"You've already found a date?" Glenn asked.
"Yep." What?! I'm his date?!
"Nice to meet you, princess," Edward greeted.
"The pleasure is mine." Wilfred stroked my cheek.
"Hey, Wils. No touching my girl," Roberto informed.
"He's already protective over someone he just met," exclaimed Joshua.
"May I have this dance?" Wilfred asked. I glanced at Roberto. He just smiled and nodded.
"I'd love to."

He took me to the middle of the ball room. The music started soon after.

"You really do look beautiful."
"T-thank you." A few minutes later, the dance ended.
"Omg! You got to dance with Prince Wilfred as well?!" Saee asked, surprised.
"No wonder she's queen," said Rebecca. It was time to go home. Someone grabbed onto my arm.
"I hope to see you again," Roberto exclaimed. I smiled. The other princes were here too.
"Bye. We'll meet again soon."