Chapter 20

(Y/n)'s POV

~The next day~

I put down the book that I was reading. I put on some shorts and a gothic shirt. I left my hair out and put on some make up before thinking about yesterday.

~Flashback~

"...I love you...I-I uh..." He was about to leave but I hugged him.
"I think I love you too..."

~Flashback end~

I went downstairs. My friends were already down here.

"This letter arrived for you this morning," Sasha informed. She handed it to me.
"Thanks."

Dear (Y/n),
I am free of my duties and I was wondering if you could come over because I'm bored. I might have a surprise for you."
~Catherine

"I'm going over to Keith's place for a bit. See you soon."
"Bye (Y/n)," replied Saee.
"Come back soon," Rebecca added.

I went outside and called Igneel. I got on before he took off. About 45 minutes later, we arrived at Keith's kingdom.

"Thanks Igneel." He smiled and flew off.
"Are you Miss (Y/n)?" Luke (Keith's butler) asked. I nodded.
"Follow me please," he said. I followed him to Catherine's room and knocked on her door.
"Who is it?" she called out.
"Miss (Y/n) has arrived." Luke answered. The door opened. Luke left.
"Come in already." I walked in and sat down.
"So what is the big surprise?"
"You'll see," she replied with a grin then said, "Come on." I followed her to the entrance. Then a carriage arrived. We got on.
"Where are we going?" "Camping!" she exclaimed excitedly.
"Oh, who else is coming?"
"Basically all the other princes and it's my first time. I can't wait."
"But I haven't got any of my stuff..."
"Don't worry. I told the maids to prepare some for you." I smiled.
"Thanks."

A few minutes later, we arrived at the campsite. The others had already arrived. They were setting up their tents. I grabbed our tent.

"Let's go."

We found an empty spot. I was about to get started but then remembered that this was Catherine's first time.

"Would you like a go?"
"Yes please," she replied happily. I stood back and let her try to figure it out.

~30 minutes later~

I wanted to help her but she kept refusing.
"I. Give. Up," she finally stated with an exasperated sigh.
"Go have some rest, you'll need it."

She smiled and walked away. I started on the tent. Five minutes later, I was finished.

"That was fast," Catherine commented. I just smiled. I was hungry.
"Come on, let's go." Everyone followed me to a nearby river.
"What do you expect us to do? Catch the fish?" Joshua asked.
"Obviously."
"Ugh, who the hell do you think we are?"
"Come on, Joshy, I bet it'll be fun," Roberto said.

I took my shoes off and walked into the river. It only reached up to my knees. I saw a fish swim past and caught it.

"Catch."

I threw it at Keith. He was too slow and it hit him right in his face. Catherine was laughing her head off. I made a few fishing rods - out of ice - and told Catherine to hand them out. A few minutes later, we went back to our camp with the fish. Roberto tried to start a fire but failed the 10 attempts that he had. I walked over to Wilfred.

"Do you have your reading glasses with you?" He looked confused.
"Yeah."

He handed them to me. I used the sun's ray made by the glasses to start a fire. (I'm sorry, I don't know how to explain it properly). I cooked the fish but there wasn't enough for 9 people so I told them to share it without me.

"Are you sure?" Roberto asked.
"Yeah, it's fine. I don't mind." While they were eating, I went into the forest. I saw a bear (I don't know if they actually live here) and jumped on it. I sank my fangs into its neck. I'm sorry...I went back to the camp. Everyone was finished.

"I'm back."
"What were you doing in the forest?" Alan asked me.
"Um, having lunch."

Then he threw mud at me. I smirked and threw some right back at him. Almost everyone joined in.

"Come on."
"I will not partake in such activities. This-" Joshua was cut off because Roberto threw mud at his face. Everyone was trying to hold in their laughter.