Chapter 9

(Y/n)'s POV

~The next day~

I got out of my coffin and put on a simple dress that reached my knees. I put on some make up and left my hair out after brushing it. I also had ballet flats on. I went downstairs to get a glass of blood.

"Boo!" Saee yelled.
"I knew you were there." She pouted before smiling.
"I know but it was worth a try," she replied. Rebecca and Sasha came down.
"Want to go secret shopping today, your majesty?" Rebecca asked.
"Sure." They followed me outside. I was about to call Igneel but Saee stopped me.
"Can we ride on Fluff (a griffon) today?" she asked.
"Sure."

I made a bird-like call. A few seconds later, she came. We got on and she took off. After a few minutes of flying, we arrived.

"Thanks Fluff, you can go now." My friends followed me to a clothes store. "Oooh...(Y/n), come try this," said Saee.
"And this," Rebecca added.
"And this as well," Sasha exclaimed while holding up an outfit.
"What about-"
"The queen is our first priority," Rebecca cut in.

She pushed me into the change rooms with a bunch of clothes. I ended up buying all of them. Saee, Rebecca and Sasha got something as well but not as much as me. Next, Saee dragged me into a restaurant.

"What do you want to get?" she asked me.
"Um...I think I'll get a mini Hawaiian pizza and a glass of blood." She smiled. Sasha ordered for us. A few minutes later, the food came. I tried mine and smiled.
"It's delicious. Do you guys want some?"
"Yes please," they all answered. I handed each of them a piece. Saee gave me a small bowl of spaghetti.
"Thanks." When we finished eating, Rebecca took me to a nail salon.
"The queen would like a manicure and a pedicure please," said Rebecca.
"Of course, sit here please."

~About 2 hours later~

"All done."

I looked at my nails. They were beautiful. They had stuck on little gems and painted a beautiful flower design on each nail. My friends also had their nails done - Saee: cute animal designs, Rebecca: sparkly nail polish with jewels, Sasha: cool-coloured designs. Next, Sasha took me to lake near a forest clearing. It was beautiful.

"Thank you for everything."

They smiled. I sat down and put my feet in the water. My friends did the same.

"So did you like it?" Saee asked.
"Yes but why did you even do this?"
"Because we wanted to thank you for being the best queen in the world," Saee answered, but they looked a little upset.
"Is there something you're not telling me?"
"We...also wanted you to have a decent day of fun before...the war," Sasha replied.
"Oh...well, thanks. I enjoyed today." They all smiled.
"So Saee, how's your relationship with Jacob?"
"*blush* Ah, well...he said sorry and everything's back to normal." Sasha and Rebecca giggled. Saee blushed harder.
"Saee and Jacob sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G," Rebecca sang.
"S-stop it," argued Saee. We sat here for a little longer.
"Let's go home."
"Yeah, sure," they all replied.

~At the mansion~

When we arrived, there was something on my front door step. It was a basket of those fruits Wilfred showed me. There was also a card:
I hope you'll enjoy these.
~Wilfred
P.S. Roberto says hi.
I smiled.