First day jitters

"Stupid beeping." Was my first thought in the morning. It was so freaking annoying, I don't even know why I set my alarm for 5:30 anyway; School didn't start until 8:30.

I gave a groan and folded my pillow up around my head to drown it out because I was to lazy to roll over and hit snooze. I heard my door open and feet scratch against the carpet.

"Amy." I didn't answer. "Amy turn your alarm off." I ignored them again.

The pitched noised ceased and I relaxed into the comfort of my plush bed. "Amy get your lazy ass up."

Well the voice was deep so I knew it wasn't Mrs.Hemshire; And they cussed at me so I knew it wasn't Mr.Hemshire.

"Language. Ididot." was the only thing I said before rolling over into a ball. They gave a deep annoyed sigh. I cracked my eye open slightly to see Brandon standing next to the bed. "I saw that." He said.

I closed my eye again. "No you didn't." I mumbled

He kicked the bed. "Thanks to your stupid alarm I can't get back to sleep; If I have to suffer being up early, so do you."

I gave a whine. "Well someone's definantly not a morning person." I snuggled a bit more into the covers.

Well that is, until I felt the warm being torn off my body. My eyes popped open and I looked to the end of the bed to see the culprit holding my comforter in his hands. "Brandon!"

He laughed. "I like your outfit." I looked down to see my tank top and short shorts. My eyes grew wide. I sat up and groaned "Out!" I pointed towards the door.

"Your reactions are priceless." He said before leaving.

I whipped my hands over my face before standing up to head for the bathroom. I walked past the door but stopped in my tracks to grab my blue robe off of it. Just incase any more triplets decided they wanted to show up.

I looked in the mirror and grimaced. Since I went to sleep with my hair wet it dried looking like I had tried to make cotton candy out of it. I didn't have any makeup on so you could see how my face was slightly broke out on my forehead and cheeks.

I had drool dried down my chin and across my cheek. I turned on the faucet and began to clean my face. I dried my face and proceeded to my room to get ready for school.

By the time I had curled my hair and applied makeup, ate breakfast and got my school supplies ready everyone else was up and awake.

Mr.Hemshire had already went to work and Mrs.Hemshire had decided to go down to the shop, so I was now just waiting on the boys.

"Why don't you go get the car Jake." Brandon said tossing him the keys.

He shrugged. "Whatever. But if anyone is not outside in ten minutes, they can walk." Me and Jake hadn't said to much to each other this morning. I was just letting him be, because I didn't know how he felt about last night and I figured he didn't want to talk about it.

I heard a bunch of noise towards the stairs and looked over to see Keaton hopping down them while tugging on a pair of skinny jeans . He almost fell down a few which made me laugh. I turned towards Brandon. "I think his pants are to tight." He laughed.

Keaton's gaze shot over to me. "What?" He reached the bottom step. "You've never see and extremely hot guy hopping down a flight of stairs while pulling on a pair of pants?" He walked over to the fridge and began to chug the orange juice.

I gave him a disgusted look. "I'm glad I don't like orange juice." I mumbled under my breath. Keaton smirked. "And no I can definanty say I have never seen that before." I stood up and made my way towards the door.