Shopping with the boys

I took one last look in the mirror. I was wearing a pair of expensive ripped jeans with a bedazzled butt, a cream colored floral top, and cute brown boots that go up to my knee. My hair was now straightened and styled from the freakish monstrosity I had when I woke up this morning. I had applied some mascara, eyeliner, and pink lip gloss.

I walked over to my bed and picked up my purse. As I began to dash out of my room I ran into a large muscular wall. The person reached out and grabbed my shoulders to steady me. I looked up to find Brandon staring down at me.

"Woah watch where your going speedy." He dropped his arms and gestured down the hall towards the stairs. "My amazing food is ready, I just came up here to get everyone." He said, putting emphasis on the word Amazing. I laughed "You sure are confident about your cooking aren't you." I said putting my hands on my hips.

He smirked."I may not be sure about a lot of things...but when it comes to my cooking you better watch out." I gave him a challenging look and began to walk off. "We'll see about that." I said clicking my tongue. I looked over my shoulder to see him shaking his head.

I reached the stairs and galloped and half hopped down them so I made a clicking noise with my boots each time I reached a new step. I would always mess around with the stairs at home when my parents were at work. I loved sliding down the railing.

The mattress was now gone from the bottom steps of the stairs so the guys must have put it away. I loved this morning, it was one of the most stressles and fun times I had. I mean yeah I have had fun  and gone to parties and stuff before. But they were always "under control" and were normal things and activities. Not weird things such as throwing a mattress down a flight of stairs with a person attached.

I strolled over to the counter in the kitchen and plopped down on a stool. The aroma of freshly cooked hamburgers and fries was absolutely magical. I could smell the many spices Brandon added to the meat. I think I may have finally met my perfect cooking partner. I would have to coax him into cooking a meal with me in the near future.

I was snapped out of lala land by Keaton running over to where I was and seeming like he was about to tackle me. He barely missed me and landed in the seat next to me. I let out a little scream of surprise. I swear that boy always has way to much energy. He began to laugh really hard. "Did..you..think I..was actually going...to..tackle you?!" He said in between laughs and gasps of air.

I honestly didn't see what was so funny. "Well yeah...I honestly thought a really big guy was going to tackle me and hurt me." I said with my hand placed over my heart because it was beating so fast. He threw his arm over my shoulder. "Amy I honestly didn't think I was going to scare you." He said with a small smile and a light laugh.

I couldn't help but smile back at him. He just had this aroura about him that made it seem like I always had to be happy around him. "Just handle me with care okay?"

"If I was a perv I would take that in a completely different way than it was meant." He gave me a cheeky grin. "Which I am so that how I took it. but since I know you. I know that's not how you meant it, and I will just say, I'll start being gentle with you."

I gave a small smile and rolled my eyes at him. He retracted his arm from around my shoulders and began to rub his hands together. "Okay, What is that wonderful smell so I can stuff my face with it?"

"What? No waiting for your amazing brothers to join you before you start stuffing your face." Jake asked coming to sit beside Keaton with Brandon in tow behind him. "Naw, my stomach is more important than you guys." Keaton said waving his hand dismissively. Jake gave him a punch on the arm and a small laugh "Good to know.'