Meeting the....Triplets?!

My eyes quickly shoot towards one of the guys. He has short brown hair and you can see how muscular his arms are from the plain black shirt he has on; arms which are currently pushing him up and over one of the counters in the middle of the kitchen.

The boy chasing after him chucks a wooden spoon towards the guy with brown hair. He swiftly dodges it while hopping over another counter.

I look towards the second guy and see he has short blonde hair that is highlighted. It's not his pretty face that has me interested though, it's the amount of skin he's showing.

The only thing covering his manhood is a small flimsy towel. "Give them back dickwad!" Blondie suddenly screams.

It's only then that I notice that the first guy is holding a pair of boxers. He turns toward the blonde and gives a devious smile.

"Give them back, or next time I wont miss!" Blondie threatens by throwing another spoon that is far off from hitting it's target.

My attention is diverted by a third and far deeper voice. My head swivels towards the new boy who has ran into the kitchen.

He looks similar to the other two, the only difference being the fact that his hair is longer and messier.

He gives a disapproving look towards the other boys just as a loud crash echoes through the room. "What are you two dicks doing! I leave the room for two minutes and this is what I fin-"

His words are cut off as he gracefully dodges a flying kitchen utensil that was aimed for his head.

"Come back here and take it like a man Jake!" Blondie shouts towards the boy holding the boxers.

"That's an empty threat considering you hit like a barbie Keaton!" Jake retorts back.

This only causes about four spoons to be chucked from Keaton to Jake. One hits it's target and Keaton lets out a gloating laugh.

"Hey idiots cut it out!" Messy hair says while pushing himself in between Keaton and Jake.

I can see messy hair's eyes grow round as saucers as flames suddenly shoot from the underwear. He looks towards Jake who's grasping a silver lighter in his fingers.

Keaton suddenly lets out a girly shriek as he takes in the sight. "How could you do that!" He yells, his voice higher than I thought possible.

Even though I shouldn't be, I suddenly feel a laugh crawl up my throat and into the air.

It's only when the fire alarm goes off and a piercing screech rumbles against the walls that Sheacy breaks out of her trance.

"Guys what if Mom is home-" messy hair starts but is cut off by the person in question.

"What if I'm home?" Sheacy screams to be heard over the alarm.

Suddenly all arguing ceases and all three boys turn towards us with fearful looks.

"The fire!" Sheacy points to the boxers.

Messy hair snatches them from Jake before tossing them in the sink and spraying them with water.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Keaton not so gracefully hop up on the counter in his towel. I can see the muscles in his back and arms flex when he reaches up to fix the alarm.

I slowly jerk my gaze away from him and am met with silence. Even though I can hear again my ears are ringing.

Sheacy takes a quick breath in through her teeth and crosses her tan arms. She turns torturously slow towards the boys and I swear I hear one of them gulp.