"Because, Melanie told me to stay away. So, I'm not going to let myself like you." I told him seriously.

His face fell and out of the corner of my eye I seen regret and guilt on Melanie's face. He lifted his hand and caressed my cheek.

"I like you." He told me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

He pulled away and walked into the house.

~>.<~

I grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Someone opened the door. Melanie walked in shutting the door behind her.

"I know you like him." She said.

"No, I don't." I said a little too quickly.

She smiled. "Yes, you do. And he likes you. Am I what's holding you back?" She asked.

"You told me to stay away. You're my best friend." I answered.

She sat down on the counter. "I change my mind. He has never showed this much affection toward anybody. Except you. And like you said, you're my best friend and he's my brother. I want you guys to be happy."

I smiled at her and gave her a hug. She left so that I could get a shower. I stripped out of my bikini and got into the shower. I let the tears I had holding back fall. I was so confused. I wanted to be with him but, I didn't want to be played.

I got out of the shower and pulled on my clothes. I left the bathroom and walked into the living room. He wasn't there. I checked the kitchen and outside by the pool. He wasn't there, either. The only place I didn't look was in his room.

I walked slowly to his room. His door was unlocked. I opened it softly just in case he was already asleep. He looked to be. He was laying down facing the window. I closed the door behind me.

"Melanie, I don't feel like talking. Go away." He said. I didn't say anything. I just walked over to his bed and sat down beside him. "Melanie..." He said as he turned over. "Oh."

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." He said. "You know, it isn't easy to stop liking you if you come into my room."

"I don't want you to stop liking me." I told him.

"Well, I want to stop liking you. I don't want to like anyone. Especially someone I can't have." He snapped as he sat up. I looked down. I could feel the stinging in my eyes. A warning that I was about to cry. He looked at me as regret crossed his features. "I'm sorry." He told me.

"It's okay." I said getting up.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. All I wanted was for him to shut up and kiss me. I know I said that I don't like him but, who was I kidding.

He lifted my chin with his finger. He lifted my face so that he was looking down into my eyes. With his other hand he moved my hair out of my face. His eyes glanced down to my lips. I nodded slightly. He leaned down and caressed my lips with his own. Electricity shot through my body. He lifted me off of the bed and pulled me onto his lap to where I was straddling his lap. He grabbed my waist and squeezed slightly as I kissed him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance that I had no problem granting.

His mouth soon found my neck and he kissed all the way down to my shoulder blade. I moaned slightly in pleasure. I could feel his mouth turning into a smile against my skin. He lifted me up and laid me down on his bed. He laid on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're so damn beautiful." He told me.

I smiled up at him. I was still scared that he was going to play me. That was just a risk I would have to take. I mean, it's not like I'm going to sleep with him tonight or any time soon.