"Hey, Sasha!"

I ignored the conversation. I wasn't really worried about Alex. I didn't even want her. The girl I wanted was forbidden. My eyes followed Skylar and Cam all the way until they shut the door.

I didn't want to think about what they were doing in there. I didn't think that Skylar was that type of girl but, look could be deceiving. Although I tried not to think about them two it just kept popping up into my head. I ground my teeth together and walked to the living room.

I sat down on the couch and waited for Alex or Mel to come in here. Melanie was the one to come.

"You okay?" She asked me.

"I will be." I told her.

She sat beside me and wrapped her arms around me. Could she see it? Nah. Surely if she did she would tell Skylar.

"It's for the best, Damon. If she's with him, you can't hurt her. Remember Amy, Crystal, and Hannah?"

Of course I remember them. Amy and Hannah were sisters and Melanie's friends. I played them both and Melanie lost two people she started getting close to. Crystal, I played and once I broke her heart Melanie lost yet another close friend. Mel stopped talking to me for over a year. It killed me. She's my baby sister for gods sake.

"Yeah, but I didn't really like them. I really like Skylar. I'm not going to try to get with her that's why I told Cam I didn't like her." I admitted.

"I think she likes you, too." She told me.

"It doesn't matter." I told her. "I'm not going to date another friend of yours."

She nodded and walked away, just as Alexis walked in.

~>.

{Skylar's POV}

"It's getting late." I told Cam.

"Yeah. I guess we should go." He smiled.

We walked out of my room and into the living room. Alexis was straddling Damon's lap and kissing his neck. I quickly looked away and Alexis turned and looked at me.

"We're done, Sky." She said, smirking.

I looked over at Damon who was also smirking at me. I could feel my eyes burning with the tears I fought so hard to keep back. Cameron and I walked outside and to his car. Damon and Alexis soon followed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me. It wasn't much of a kiss because Alexis rolled her eyes and Damon cleared his throat. I pulled away and waved to Alexis. She rolled her eyes once again and got into the car.

I walked into the house and started walking to my room. Damon came in and stopped me.

"Sky." I turned around. "Did you have fun today?" He asked.

"Yeah. I guess." I admitted.

"Good." He smiled.

I smiled back and went to take a shower. I made sure to lock the door this time. Once I got out of the shower I went into my room and fell fast asleep.

*6:30*

"You going to school?" A sleepy voice asked me.

My eyes flutter open to green eyes looking at me. I lift my head up and shake my head.

"No. I'm tired." I told him. "Are you?"

"Nope." He smirked.

"Then why are you awake?" I asked.