The other pouted when he noticed Jungkook, giggling to himself. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, you just look good in that red scarf I gave you."

"You're lying." Taehyung muttered, situating the scarf around his neck. "Does it look weird?"

"It's not that. You just have a little something..." Jungkook stretched across with a napkin, wiping the crème off. Taehyung's eyes widened, looking back outside to hid his blushing face. "T-thanks."

"You're shy," the younger smirked.

"Am not!" The other defended, covering his face with the scarf.

Jungkook laughed, staring outside as well. He scanned the campus until he noticed a black van parked outside of the dorms. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" Taehyung frowned.

"Eh? Oh nothing. I just forgot something."

"Do you want to go back? Lotte World doesn't open until 9:30am. It's 6:30 right now so we can—"

"No. It's fine." Jungkook gave the older a reassuring smile. "It's nothing, really."

Taehyung shrugged, finishing his hot chocolate while talking to Jungkook about their interests. He found it quiet annoying as he noticed the younger why trying to remain cool throughout their conversation, finally not able to take it anymore.

"Can I ask you something?" Taehyung began.

"Sure, what's up?"

"When did you start to become so disrespectful?"

Jungkook nearly choked on his drink, giving an unwary look at the older. "What was that?"

"Yesterday, you told me something that I would never forget. You said, I don't like you, we're not friends, and everything you do upsets me." Taehyung reminded. "Now we're going on a date. Why is that?"

"Look, I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry."

"Even now, you're pretending to be cool. Why are you doing that?"

"Jeez, I didn't know this date would turn into an interview," Jungkook muttered. Taehyung sighed in response.

"Sorry, it's just, I want you to be open with me." He frowned. "You don't have to pretend when you're with me. Just be yourself."

"Earlier, when I first met you, you told me that I was a bratty know it all kid who was obsessed with fame. Do you remember that?" Jungkook asked, resting his elbow on the table.

"I was hoping you forgot," Taehyung whispered under his breath.

Jungkook released a small chuckle, before responding. "I asked you out because I want to show you my real side. So let's start over, shall we?"

He stretched his hand across the table, offering a handshake. Taehyung looked at is cautiously, glancing up and seeing the younger's smile. "Hi. I'm Jeon Jungkook, would you like to go out with me?"

The older cackled, before taking the other's hands in his. "I'm Kim Taehyung, and I would love too."

--

After finishing their drinks, Jungkook held the door open for the older as he came out of the café. The younger glanced up, spotting his hyungs in the distance.

"Hey Jungkook, do you want to build a snowman?" Taehyung asked, bending over to scoop up some snow.

"I think we should get going now, Tae." The younger replied, pulling Taehyung with him in the opposite direction. The older frowned, dropping the snow onto the ground as he was pulled away.