Chapter 19

Lillys P.O.V

I wait in the elevator scared as hell how am i gonna get out?! Im stuck in a elevator i never thought this would happen. I then remember that i had braught my phone, i dial my aunts cell phone number.

"Ring...ring...ring...tring..."

"Hello?"

"Hey your not gonna like this bit im stuck on the elevator" i say.

"Stay calm were gonna get you out" comforts my aunt

"Okay hurry" i whine.

"Call the fire men aswell okay?" She asks

"Yes" i reply,

I hang up the phone and call the cops

"911 fire department, police, ambulance?"

"Fire?"

"911 whats your emergency?"

"Im stuck in a elevator" i explain

"Pardon?"

"Im stuck in a elevator" i repet.

"Stay calm, dont press any buttons, just sit and wait till we get there. Where are you?" They ask

"Ummm... Bay modern hotel?" It comes out more of a question because i really am not shure where i am.

I hang up the phone and slide down the elevator wall to the floor. Im so scared what if they cant get me out?! What if im stuck out here forever! I hide my face into my hands. This is all Isabella she did this! isabella made me get stuck in here! I look around for a exit when i see a window over looking the loby, maybe i could break the window and jump?! My phone rings interupting my thoughts

"Hello Lilly rosenfield?"

"Yes this is me" i reply

"Uum... Theres no possible way to get you out we tried for 3 hours... Its impossible"

I was here for three hours?! I didnt even realize! And they cant get me out? Thats redicilous!

"But there is one way.. You could break that window and jump to the black circle underneath you" explains a girl

Good exactly what im thinking!

I look down at the blak circle and it is a trampoline type thing that is supposed to catch me giving me a soft landing. I figure it is the only possible way to get out of here. I grab my shoe taking a deep breath. I start slamming against the window, but it doesnt work. I put my shoe back on and start kicking at the window, it doesnt work. I back up till i bump against the other side of the elevator wall. I take a run for it and with all my strenght i kick at the window one last time. It doesnt work with frustration i slide against the wall tears streming down my face. How am i ever going to get out of here?!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Suddenly i hear someone on a loud speaker phone

"DONT WORRY LILLY WE'LL GET YOU OUT, WE ARE GOING TO SEND SOMEONE UP ON A BUNJIE JUMPING TYPE ROPE, HES GONNA CLIMB UP TO YOU AND HES GONNA BREAK THE WINDOW, YOU WILL GO BACK DOWN WITH HIM ON THE ROPE!" Instrucs someone.

I nod in agreement, i wait and watch as the man climbs up to the window. I back up as He uses the wrench to break the glass from the window.

"Come with me" he says holding out his hands,

I grab onto him as he straps and buckles me against him. I hang onto his shoulders as he lowers us down on the rope. I see pratically everyone in the hotel watching the comotion. I spot Bridget and Bianca out of the large croud, i give them a 'that was freaky!' Look and they come forward as we touch the ground. I see people comming in to fix the elevator. Someone from behind unbuckles and unties me from the man. I stumble at first but quickly recover my balance. I walk towards Bianca and Bridget, they hug me and i hug them back.