Chapter 3

Lilly's P.O.V

When i woke up sun was wildly shinning through my open window i hear the birds chirping away. I stretch and something catches my eye oin bold capitals above my door was written 'HELP'. I screamed (again) and say to myself

"How am i ever going to get that off?"

I started rummaging in my desk drawer looking for something usefull when i found an eraser. I look back up at the writting it definetly looked like pencil. I took some pictures of it then went in the bathroom. I grabbed a stool from the closet and went back in my room and placed it against my door. I climbed up and started to erase. When i was done i walked downstairs to claim my uniform. I found it on the back of a chair it was a knee high dress with bold thick burgendee white and orange stripes on it. With it i found a white bag with the school logo and name on it. How hideous i think bringing it upstairs. I put it on and tied my long blonde hair in a ponytail and put on some mascara and some black liquid eyeliner. I was pretty alot of guys liked me and i was pretty popular at my old school i had three good friends April, Serine and Sam. I had sparkling green eyes and tanned skin with bushy eyebrows. I grabbed my bag and stuffed all the things i would be needing in it. When i was done i could barely lift it was so heavy. I went downstairs grabbing my lunch (that was in a paper bag like i asked) and almost out the door when my mom stopped me.

"Lilly did you have any breakfast" she said giving me 'the look'

I sighed roled my eyes and grabbed an orange. I grabbed my house keys and went out the door. ( my parents were always usually not home when i get home from school they get off work around 2 hours after so im usually left making supper).

"Oh and Lilly Bridget will show you the way to school shes outside waiting for you" says my mom.

I walk outside to see bridget waiting at the end of our driveway.

"Hi" she says she looked at me i was auviously showing some kind of emotion. "Hey whats wrong?" She asks me

Bridgets P.O.V

I wait for Lilly to come out and she does walking outside taken aback by the heat holding her orange she walkes over to me. She looked a bit frightened " hi" i say then i just had to ask "whats wrong?"

"Everything the ghost she was calling out things after you left and juring the night i went to explore after you left and there was blood in the chest then this morning she wrote on my wall above my door" replied Lilly all too quickly but i understood.

" wow sounds like tou didnt get any sleep then" i say. Then Lilly pulls out her blackberry curve and i see her delete her old friends and add my number. It was a couple minutes later about 15 or 20 when we arrived at school. Our highschool was big it had lots of grass area and even outdoor lockers. Kids from every direction were watching as we passed by i gleefully waved at everyone, but i noticed they werent looking at me they were looking at Lilly. I could see why she was verry pretty i could tell she was a bit nervous but i think she was enjoying all the attention. As we entered the school the bell rang and saying goodbye I left to my locker.

Lillys P.O.V

I was pleased to know i didnt have to do any work today i was just going to have a tour and the principal would tell me everything there is to know. I pleased when i got a locker right next to my best friend (Bridget) which both our lockers were outside. By the end of the day i knew the school so well i could walk it with my eyes closed. The bell rang loud and clear in my ear i said my goodbyes to the principal an dispersed outside. Me and my Briget were walking home together as i showed her the pictures i took of the writting above my door. To change the subject Bridget askes me