chapter 4

IM NOT USUALLY THE TYPE OF GUY TO CALL TWICE AND LEAVE A MESSAGE EVERY TIME THATS QUITE ALRIGHT AND MOST DAYS I JUST DUST EM OFF LIKE THAT GIRLS TEXT ME YOUR THE ONLY ONE I TEXT BACK CAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE THE PARTYS AT AND IM LIKE YEAH TELL THEM IM THROUGH CAUSE EVERYBODY KNOW IM HUNG UP ON YOU EOEOEOH YEAH! (hung up on you by Hot Chelle Rae awesome song search it on utube im a big fan!)

I hear my phone ring but i dont bother to get out of bed to get it since im still really tired. i sleep in for a bit longer till i decide to get up. I walk over to my phone sitting on my desk were i had left it. I unlock it and go to my logs. 1 missed call it reads from 705-436-468 Bridget what the hell?! who calls me at 6:00 in the morning?! I play the message she left for me.

"um its Bridget i wouldnt have called you if it wasnt important so please call me when you get this message cause i saw something staring out your window . . . a face and i looked away for like 2 seconds and it was gone! just please call me when you get this message bye oh and also i wanted to see how your doing"

Then it beepbed and that was the end of the message. I was scared now but i had to know. I checked the weather on my phone another bloody hot day. I rummage in my 'oh so messy' closet. I pull out a pear of ardene ripped shorts and a strappless native print top also from ardene not having to wear my uniform cause it is a PD day today. grabbing my towel I go into the bathroom and hop into a nice cold shower when i was done i put my hair up into a messy bun and slipped on my clothes. I was just about to go back into my room when i got pulled back. I fell to the floor and dumbly stayed there cause i was so shocked. I went to get back up but i again got pulled back i screamed with terror. A couple minutes later i try again and i sucseed. getting up i rush into my room and lock the door. I walk over to my full body mirror and just stand there looking at myself. I grab my clump crusher mascara and aply some then add a thin line of liquid eyeliner. I walk to my phone just as i was about to turn it on it turns on for me i watch in awe as it unlocks typing in my password then reeceding to my voice mails and plays the message turning the volume on full blast.

"AAAAAAH" I scream it was so freaky but i listened. And there in the backround i hear

"Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH" I scream in fright dropping my phone to the ground. I run out leaving the house i run down the street not caring who sees me all the way to Bridgets house. I pound furiously on her door till it opens. I notice its Bridget to i grab her arm and pull her all the way back to my house. i run up the stairs as she follows closely behind.

Bridgets P.O.V

I was enjoying the pease and quiet eating my sereal when suddenly

'BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG' it continues so i race to the door and open it reavealing Lilly looking at me with fearfull eyes. Before i could say anything she grabs me by the arm. we run down the street all the way to her house luckilly her parents werent home just like mine. She finally lets go leading me to her room i follow closely behind. Lilly hasnt said a word the whole way here i try to catch my breath. I had no idea what all this was about but i was asumming it was from the message i left. She goes to her phone and plays the message on full blast i listen

"ya i know this is the mes....." she cut me off.

"SSSSHH listen" then i hear it it takes my breath away

"Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing!" my eyes bulge out in fright and everything goes silent. Lilly then says

"we need to go to the library and look through the old papers till we find the write up on this girl"

" i agree" i respond "do you know the year the paper came out?" asks Lilly.

"No i dont but my parents probly do i'll call them" i say taking out my phone and dialing my moms work. no answer so i dial my dads work they answer and i politely ask to speak to him and the lady puts him on.

"hello?"

"Hi dad its me remember that girl who died in Lillys house?"

"what are you getting at look that ghost stuff isnt real its a myth and its not important it was just a mistake and it was in the past look im busy i have to go.." i cut him off.

"Do you remember the year it happened?" i ask

"Bridget why do you ask?" he replies

"Just wondering now please tell me!" i whine.

"1997 you werent born then that was about 16 years ago" asnswers my dad.

"thanks so mutch love you bye" i say quickle hanging up.

"it happened in the year 1997 Lilly" i tell her.

"thanks so mutch now lets go" she says tugging on my arm. we exit her house she grabbs her clutch and sticks some money,her phone and her keys in it while i put my phone in my pocket. She locks the door and we head off to the library.