Chapter 17

Biancas P.O.V

I stare out the window continuesly remembering frequent events, i cant believe Isabella a demon/ghost whoose haunting me,Alice and lilly is Alices daughter. It seemed like the most longest drive ever but we finally arrive at Alices house. I watch as She gets out taking our bags and i get the kids. We walk inside the house and i go straight to a room and set up my things. I dont remember Lilly comming back inside , i walk out to the car and see her crying inside, poor girl this is all just too mutch for her. I open the door and outstretch my arms for a hug, she excepts and i pull her in tighter.

"Everything is going to be okay" i reashure her.

She hesitates then pulls away from the hug

"Ya your right i guess" she replies, she gives a sheepish smile then grabs her bag and gets out of the car. She walks inside and i follow, she picks the first room on the right. I watch her for a while as she empties her chlothes into the closet, she sits on the bed doing something on her phone. I walk back to the room i picked and feed Brett and Isabella.

Lillys P.O.V

I wait patiently for Bianca to leave, she stands in the door way looking at me. After a couple minutes she finally leaves going back to her room. I quickly dial my work place

"Hello this is Lilly Rosenfield" i say

"Hello may i help you?"

"Yes may i speak to the person in charge?" I ask

"Shure give me a minute"

I wait as the girl puts the boss on the phone.

"Hello Lilly" he greets

"Hi can i cancel my shift for tomorow" i plead

"May i ask why, its your first shift"

"Ya i know and i really want to work, but something came up... A famally issue" i explain.

"Oh shure alright, but you will have to work your next shift... No canceling"

"Alright, thanks" i say hanging up the phone. I put my cell in my pocket, i walk casually to the living room to see Bianca and Alice sitting in a circle. Theres 4 black candles lit an theres a ouiji board infront of them, they are closing their eyes and saying a chant and i know whatever their doing is dangerous and their taking a big risk. They had to of said the same chant at least 10 times.

'Gods and godesses, Angels and saints, grant me the power to make this negetive energy in our lives go to a rest'

They see me and stop whatever their doing.

"Lilly i think it would be best if you were involved in this" states Alice

Frightened and causious i walk towards them and sit down completing the circle. Alice places the ouiji board in the middle of the cicle

"What do you want from us?" She aims the question at Isabella,

We wait patiently as the ouiji board turns and rattles, i grasp Biancas hand tighlty full of fright. Then scattered measy letters fill it

"D..I..E"

Alice gasps, she must be heart broken and terified at the same time considering this is her daughter. Then the lights start to flicker, one by one her hanging pots clatter to the floor, the lights go out and i no longer can see anything. Then i hear a faint raspy voice that im all too familiar with,

"Got.... You.."

The lights flicker back on revealing Alice with a dagger in her heart, she is hanging by a rope bleading and her head lies on the floor. I gag at the sight with fright i try not to look at the hanging body, or the head that lies on the floor.