Chapter Eight

🔺Daniel[Danny]

*Mara*

  "Travis," I said walking into the kitchen. "Kylie asked me to watch Dani and Kyler for a couple hours. So I should be back around five."

  "Alright," he looked up from his laptop. "Call me when you get there."

  "I will," I smiled grabbing the keys to the jeep.

  "Danny is going to drop by later," he said watching me.

  "Ok," I sighed. "Did you tell him I'm back in town?"

  "Yes," Travis said walking over to me. "He needed to know, you hurt him when you left."

  "I know," I sighed sadly. "I hurt a lot of people cause I can't handle my own problems." 

*Travis*

  "How bad was the damage?" I asked Danny.

  "Nothing to bad, shattered window couple destroyed plastic barrels and someone spray painted the door." Danny sighed, "Mind telling me why my sister came to you for help and not the cops or me."

  "Dan..." I sighed.

 "No she's me sister," he grumbled. "I want to at least know why she up and left without a note, call or text." Before I could reply the phone rang.

"Hello," I grumbled annoyed.

"TRAVIS!" Kylie yelled into the phone, "MARA AND DANI ARE MISSING!"

"WHAT?" I asked, "Fuck, I'm on my way. Do not touch anything."

  "What wrong?" Danny asked as I slammed the phone down.

  "Mara and Dani are missing," I said rushing out the door.

  "Who's Dani" he questioned following me.

  "Mara's daughter," I growled.

  "SHE HAS A DAUGHTER!" he yelled confused.

  "I will explain on the way," I growled angrily. "Get in."

*Daniel/Danny*

  "Who are you?" a brown hair girl asked as soon as we walked into the house.

  "Kylie this is Danny," Travis said walking towards another room. "He's Mara's brother."

  "Oh," she whispered.

  "What happened here?" I asked quietly noticing the trashed room.

  "I have no idea," she sighed. "All I know is that Mara and Dani are missing and I found my son locked in a closet."

  "Dani?"

  "Daniella," She smiled. "Mara named her after you."

  "Uh,"

  "WHAT, SHE'S MISSING AND YOU WANT WAIT UNTIL YOUR UNCLE GETS HERE TO HELP!" Travis yelled. "THEY'LL COULD BE DEAD BY THEN!"

  "STOP YELLING," someone said loudly.

  "We know that is a possibility,"

*Travis*

  "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK," I growled. "I just got her back. You can have this back." tossing my badge to Eddie. "I am not going to lose her again, and certainly not when that maniac has her daughter as leverage. Do whatever the hell you want."

  "Trav..." Danny starts.

  "TRAVIS," Zane yells running up behind me.

  "What," I growled pissed. "I'm not waiting for Kane."

  "I know," he sighed. "If I could I would go with you but I have to watch out for Kylie and Kyler. Just bring them home. Check out this address its where Dante had Kylie when he took her his cousin might take them there."

  "Thanks," I grumbled and sped away.

*Mara*

  "WAKE UP BITCH," someone yelled before something cold was poured over me.

  "GAH!" I gasped jerking my head up.

  "Finally," Jay grumbled tossing a bucket to the side.  "Tell me who killed Dante."

  "No," I said as strongly as I could. "I'll never tell you that."

  "Not even to save your daughter," He smirked as I paled and he stepped aside so I could see Dani tied to a chair unconscious.

  "Dani," I whimpered looking up at Jay scared.