Lifelessness

My eyes snapped open. A bright light with people yelling. I gasped for a breath. I felt my arms hit the floor. I was breathing heavily, as if I'd been in a bad dream. I looked up to see the side table before me. I reached out of it, to pull myself up.
I stood half away up before falling on a knee. My chest felt as if something were pulling it in. I fell backwards hitting my back on the frame of a bed. I held the locket around my neck tightly. I clutched my eyes closed as yet tears still poored past my eyes. It was quiet now. I took another gasp of air. I felt my fears smack me in the face.
I stood up and ran into the open room.
"Alfred-!-" the room was empty, I could have swore I heard them.
"Alfred? Mattie? Anyone?" I shouted slightly, still nothing. I walked over to the door that led to the hallway. "Hello?...what the hell?" A trail of blood lead me down into a nightmare.
Everyone....was....dead
I stood and began crying, I fell to my knees, covering my mouth.
"No..No..No!" I looked up from the ground, Gilbert...was starring at me...
My heart skipped as I slid back in fear. "No.No.No.No.No.No. this is a dream..IM DREAMING!" He still starred, blankly. "Gil..." I choked out with only tears, I could have sworen he...blinked...
My heart stopped seeing that slow close and opening of his eyes. They weren't even red...They were a gray. I saw his hand twitch, he was...alive!?
His hand reached out very slightly, to were you could barely notice.
I snapped myself out of fear and ran over to him. Leaning over him and grabbed his head pulling him close to me. I only began to cry. His arms want around me.
We were sitting there, I tried to remember anything that had happened before this. "Gil..." I only pulled him closer to me, his eyes looked into mine. I felt the fear only begin to come back. His eyes slightly turned back to a red. They were almost pink. Dry blood had been covered across his face. I hugged him tighter, wishing I could fix it.
His body was slightly cold.