Trust or Not?

Russia walked closer to me. I had my anger slowly start to get me. He was trying to piss me off.
"This has nothing to do with you Russian motherfucker, you have no proof of anything about me," I said angered slightly, I felt my eyes quickly flash from black to normal.
I stepped back, and walked out of the safe room. "Mary wait!" America said trying to get me to stop, he grabbed my arm and I pulled away.
"Get off me Al,"
"May stop, I swear you take another step," I stopped, and stood completely still. "Just tell me what the hell he's talking about," America said taking a step toward me, there was at least 5feet between us.
"Go ahead, tell him, tell all of us the dirty little secret you've been hiding from them," Russia said only getting more on my nerves.
"Back the fuck off Russia!" I swung my arm back, my knife being thrown into the wall.
"AH!" Japan said ducking his head, he starred at Germany than at me...Like everyone else.
"Well if you won't say it, than just show it, take the knife" I walked forward but he stopped me, "Not with your hands, you know what I mean Jones," he pushed me back toward Al.
"May, what the hell is going on?" Prussia said unsure of what to think, I fixed the glove on my right hand.
I put my hand up and the knife came flying into my hand. I held it tightly and walked out with it in hand.
I want to the room down the hall. I locked the door and stood in the middle of it.
A picture of a little girl and her family starred at me. I smacked that and the hole night stand over. The sound of glass shattering filled my ears.
Dark soon showed its face once again. I sat below the window on the ground. Silence filled for hours. It was creepy almost. Hearing every sound. I wanted to go back. But God knows what they'll say.
"I gotta kill something," I banged my head back on the wall, and sighed. That's when footsteps starred down the hallway. I froze completely still. The door opened slightly than completely. A figure stood in the door portal. I grabbed my knife ready to blow some steam off.
There was a moment of silence. I slowly got up moving the curtain. "Whose there?" They walked in, I closed the door with my magic. "God dammit whose in here," it Prussia I could tell from the unsure voice, I walked to him and pocked the tip of the knife on his chest. "Why are you here P," I said standing 3feet away, he knocked the light on with his elbow, "Looking for you," he said pushing the knife away, "And I wanted to make sure your okay, plus I got the killing feeling," he grinned at the last part, we walked down to the large basement.