"I don't think I ever can get over this, oh Lucy, please give me nieces and nephews soon. Also, Master would like everyone down, he's going to be announcing the teams for the Grand Magic Games" Mira said as she waved at them, heading back down

"Alright boys, time to go. Laxus lift me up, I don't think I can walk" Lucy said smiling at him, he nodded and picked her up bridal style and carried her down to the first floor. Master smiled at them before clearing his throat.

"This year, we'll be sending out two teams again. Team Fairy Tail A will consist of Lucy, Jellal, Natsu, Laxus, Erza, Gray with Wendy as the reserve. Team B will consist of Cana, Rufus, Orga, Rogue, Sting and Gajeel with Freed as the reserve. Now off you go to train" Makarov finished and we all grinned, running out the guild as Laxus carried me. Suddenly, Erza and Gray stopped and turned around to look at me, along with everyone else. We decided that both teams would train together since there was little time to travel anywhere.

"So, where should we go and train?" Gray questioned, trying to think of a place big enough

"How about in the forest by our house? It's close enough to the guild, as well as a place to stay but it's also got enough space for us to train without any limits as to what we destroy" Lucy suggested, and they all looked at her nodding. They carried on the journey back home. Lucy grinned, determination shining on her face.

'We won't lose a single battle this time' Lucy thought to herself.

*Three Weeks Later. Crocus. Lucy's POV*

I thought of the three weeks of vigorous training. Everything went well and in the short time, many of us got stronger. I could even call forth my Celestial Dragon Fairy spells without fully transforming. However, they weren't as strong and I was still limited to which spells I could use.

We all made our way towards the hotel, waiting for the Sky Labyrinth preliminary test to begin. As soon as the area around us started changing, we grinned at each other and raced towards the entrance. I quickly summoned Canes Venatici and had them sniff out the Domus Flau. They quickly found it and started running, my team following closely behind.

"Guys, let's get there first. If you can use your magic to increase your speed then do it. Canes and Venatici can run a lot quicker than this. Anyone who can't use magic, jump on Pegasus" I called out to them as I summoned Pegasus, jumping on him as he flew me behind the dogs, Jellal jumped onto Pegasus, I grinned at him and he smiled back, petting Pegasus on his back. I watched Erza equip into her Black Wing Armour, Gray create a wave of ice, carrying him so he didn't have to run as Laxus had lightning crackling, his speed increasing tenfold and Natsu used his flames to run faster.

After we ran for fifteen minutes, we quickly found the entrance to the Domus Flau, all of us speeding up. We jumped through the exit and were met with cheers as people rejoiced. I could hear the master and the rest of Fairy Tail cheering us on. We smiled and waved. We were soon joined by Fairy Tail B, Sabertooth, Quatro Cerberus, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus and finally Twilight Ogre.

"Now for the result kabo" Mato began (we all knew it was the King however, many of us indulged his need to be the mascot of the games)

"In last place it's Quatro Cerberus. In seventh it's Mermaid Heel. Taking sixth place is Blue Pegasus followed by Twilight Ogre. Sabertooth takes fourth and Lamia Scale takes third." Mato began as we heard many cheers, cheering on the guild of their choice.