She smiled at her reflection, her body bearing her marks to the world and then turned to wake up the dragon slayers. She smiled at their sleeping forms, taking in how peaceful they looked. Her smile widened when each of them whispered her name in their sleep. She stood and watched them for five more minutes, before realising that they'd be late to meet up for the mission. She sighed and woke them up, letting them get ready as she packed everything they'd need. Somewhere along the way, they'd all moved into her house. Their clothes as well as small knick knacks and mementoes spread around her house. She smiled as she realised it was now their house.

They made the long walk to the train station, picking up breakfast from a bakery somewhere along their journey. They'd finally arrived at the train station, 10 minutes before they had to meet up with everyone else. She'd noticed the many jealous stares from all the girls as her dragon slayers followed her, Sting and Natsu fighting as Laxus had an arm wrapped around her waist, glaring at them. She smiled smugly at the girls who realised that they were all his, before realising she was acting like the smug dragon slayers themselves. She smiled and handed Lector and Happy a fish as they both watched their best friends arguing, Lector cheering Sting on as Happy cheered Natsu on.

After 10 minutes of waiting, she noticed Gray running down the station, dressed only in his boxers as Juvia ran behind him crying. Lucy laughed at the scene and Juvia caught up and cried into his chest, begging him not to leave her for a month and a half. Her laughter died into a small smile as Gray placated his girlfriend, promising he'd keep in touch. She then laughed harder as she saw Erza and the many, many suitcases that she'd brought along contrasting with the small duffel bag that Jellal had brought. As soon as the rest of Team Sting and Thunder God Tribe arrived, they'd brought their tickets before entering a private car, one big enough for the whole team. She noticed that Yukino had tagged along, keeping Wendy and the exceeds company. Lucy smiled to herself, realising that this was her family.

'I'm finally happy mom, dad. I hope I make you proud' Lucy thought to herself. Suddenly the train jerked, causing the dragon slayers to slump against her, Natsu on the floor, head on her lap as Sting's found her chest and Laxus her shoulder. She smiled, playing with Natsu's hair. She giggled when Wendy offered to cast Troia, only to have them refuse, telling her they were happy where they were.

*Time Skip. Crocus. Magic Council*

Lucy and the rest of the temporary team were led to a large room by Doranbolt, where the new Magic Council were all seated, awaiting their arrival.

"Hello, I am Yvette, Head of the Magic Council. I am pleased that Fairy Tail has accepted the mission. A deadly Assassin's Guild named Death's Web has been building branches all over Fiore. However, these aren't the problem as many of them are small branches with little power. The main issue are the three main branches. There is a branch here in Crocus, a branch in Oshibana and one in Acalypha. Death's Web has been threatening the Magic Council as well as many rich people, trying to extort them for money and protection. Usually we would send the Rune Knights, however each time we do, they never seem to return. The reward is 5,000,000 Jewel for each member of your team. You will be paid as soon as all three branches are destroyed. We have good reason to believe that as soon as those branches are destroyed, the rest will follow. Each branch should take about two weeks to disband as you'll need to find out their powers as well as where in the forest the guild hall is located" Yvette stated, briefing Lucy and co of the mission

"I am Ysolda. I will be your liaison for the mission. As soon as a branch is taken down, you will call me and I will come and arrest them. We know that it is a month and a half long mission as well as a mission where you will need to travel and so we are offering you tents to camp as well as any provisions you will need to complete the mission. I look forward to working with you" Ysolda finished, leading the team out and towards a different room.