I LOVE JACK SKELLINGTON I WONDER IF HE LIKES CHAPTER 17

The next morning I woke up to knocking on the door. "*yawn* Coming" I open the door and see Damon, Stefan, Alaric, and Frank. "Hey guys did you kill Sunny? And why did you knock Damon don't you have your key?" "Yes we did kill that psychotic bitch and I forgot my key." Damon says.

"Lower your voice Anna and Xavier are asleep on the couch." "What who's Xavier?" "Anna's friend." "Where's Bonnie?" Frank asks. "She's upstairs asleep." and with that Frank went upstairs. "Why don't you wake them up?"

"Ok." I say while walking over to the couch. "Hey Anna Xavier wake up." "Why?" Anna asks. "Because Damon and the guys are back." "Soooooo" Then Xavier asks "What time is it?" "1:45" "What Dammit!" "What is it?" Anna asks.

"I was suppose to go to band practice half an hour ago.They are gonna kill me." Xavier says while he throws on his converse and goes outside. "Well somebodies late." Damon says. Anna just rolls her eyes and goes upstairs.

"Is it something I said?" Damon asks "You always say something to upset people." Stefan says. I go upstairs to Anna's room. "Hey Anna wanna go to the mall?" "The mall?" "Yeah come on we'll even go to Hot Topic and Spencer's."

"Okay fine. Let me change first." After a few minutes later I hear her scream "Dammit" I run over to Anna's room. "What happened?" "I just realized Xavier took my Jack Skellington shirt and left his clothes here."

 "Is that a big enough reason to yell Dammit?" "Yes I wanted to wear that shirt today." "It's okay just choose a different shirt." "Fine." I go back to my room to finish changing. When I walk out I see Anna ready in Skinny jeans, I couldn't see her shirt because she was wearing Xavier's Danger Days hoodie, and original converse.

So we go to her car adn she puts in an Offspring cd. Then we get there and I say "We'll flip a coin to see who chooses the store first and we'll alternate." "Heads" It landed on tails. "Okay lets go to Aeropostale." "Great."

"Oh my god they have a sale on shirts." "Good for them." So while I'm looking around Anna is next to the door and is blasting music in her ears. FF It's time to go to Hot Topic but I'm not looking forward to it.

ANNA POV

Finally we're out of that horrid store. So I'm looking around the store when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to see...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

so thats were im stopping i wanna give you guys so suspense im sorry if i missed spelled anything or something doesnt sound rite i is sorry.  i wasnt even planning uploading but i did so u must feel sooooooooo special now dont you. who tapped her shoulder hmmmm. i warning u rite now that something bads gonna happen so im sorry but i didnt know what to do oh wells it gets better or does it. I guess we will just have to find out. btw IM TONY THE TIGER *HIIISSS* IF U DONT EAT FROSTED FLAKES I'LL BITE OFF UR FINGER  random ikr. :) but u gotta love me for it cuz im amazing in fact every ones amazing except those prissy selfish self centered ppl ur just meanies n nobody is ur friend cuz u r waaaaaaaaaaay toooooo mean. so yeah anyways "Emo is imaginary Unicorns are real" -Mcrmy i just had to put that there cuz its true so if u call anybody emo then just reread this. for all i care jb can die in a hole a slow painful death. i know this is a reallly random authors note but who cares i wanna thank all those who are reading this thanks for making it to the bottom ur r soooo kind love ya jk im not a creeper.

NO OTHER THAN

-Adrenaline Extermination :)>-