11 chapters later

ANNA POV

Sunny just left and I am scared shit less. 'Who's this Klaus Person?' I keep thinking in my head. FF Then Sunny comes back and says "Are you ready to meet Klaus?" I couldn't reply or move because I was even more scared.

"Come on it's Okay for now." She pulled me up and literally pulled me out of the room. Then she stopped pulling me and said "Anna this is Klaus" She moves out of the way and I see a guy about 20-something with brown curly hair, black shirt and jeans and black shoes. 

I just stand scared. "Don't worry I won't bite, for now atleast." That's when I just broke down crying and I know I'm just a big wuss but remember I'm 16, my mom nearly attacked me, i used to cut, i was bullyied, then that one guy nearly attacked me and now I'm infront of another vampire that says dont worry i wont bite, for now atleast.

I missed Elena my dad Damon but never will I miss that horrible bitch I used to call my mom. Then I hear a sound. So I look up and all I see a field 'What the fuck happened?' Is my only thought.

ELENA POV

We were almost there when Bonnie called me. "Hey Bonnie" "She moved" "What?" "Yeah the blood moved 25 miles to the east of the original place." "Alright thanks Bonnie bye talk to you later." "Bye Elena.

ANNA POV 
I stand up and look around and all I see is grass, grass and more grass. Then I hear "So Anna how's Elena and Damon." I turn around to see...

**************************************************************

that is where i am stopping. sorry these chapters were short dont worry the next chapters are going to be longer i promise. i looked earlier and saw this story had 177 reads i was soo happy so i am gonna post the next chapter today. thanks for reading oh yeah b4 i forget i need help for a title for a new story i want to start. please help if u do i will dedicate the following ch. to u