Marie's POV

I was going to Cam's place so I wore a white sweater with a blue ripped knee jeans and white sneakers (3rd outfit on top). I rang the bell.

"Babe" he said kissing me

We were on his bed and he was playing with my hair.

"You know I love you right?" he asked

"Yea I know and I love you too"

"Will you always love me?" I got confused

"Yea why?" I sat down

"Well... Imgoingontourforfivemonthsanditstartstomorrow" he said really quickly

"What? slow down"

"I'm going on tour for five months and it starts tomorrow" I was shocked

"WHAT? AND YOU TELL THIS TO ME NOW?" I screamed

"Can you please not scream?"

"I can't believe you tell this to me now" I started to tear up

"Look I'm sorry I didn't want you to be sad"

"And you thought the only way was to hide it from me until one day before you leave?" I didn't let him speak and took my purse and headed out of his house.

The worst part about all of this is that he didn't even tried to stop me.

"I can't believe he did this to me" I was talking to myself in my room alone.

"Can I come in?" Val entered my room "are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" I snapped

"Wow calm down"

"I'm sorry, I just don't feel good" I sit down next to her

"Look I understand what he did wasn't right but he still loves you so you should forgive him"

"It hurts that I won't see him for 5 months" I started to cry

"Can I enter?" I hear Cam's voice and I instantly turn the other way. Val left and he sat beside me.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you before but I was...scared" I turned to face him

"Why?" I asked wiping my tears away

"Because I don't want to lose you and if I told you that I was going to leave you for five months early, I was scared that you'll leave me"

"I would never leave" we hugged and kissed.

"I have to go but I'll see you soon babe" we shared our last kiss when he was leaving, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to me.

"I want to give you this bracelet. Every time you'll look at it, it will remind you of me" I said putting the bracelet in his wrist.

"Thanks babe" he kissed my forehead and left.

*2 months later*

Val's POV

We missed the boys so much. Every time I think of Hayes, I look at the promise ring he gave me and I instantly smile. I can't wait to see him in three months but I think I'll do a surprise to him when he'll have a show close from here.

Marie's POV

"So how was your day?" Cam asked me. We were facetiming on my MacBook.

"It was okay but I miss you"

"I miss you too" I got notifications on Twitter so I went to see them. It was a photo of Cam kissing a girl. I was starting to cry.

"Marie what's wrong?"

"Who is she?" I asked Cam showing him the photo.

"Look I can explain-" I cut him off

"There's nothing to explain Cam, I hope you have a good life with your new girlfriend" and I ended the FaceTime. I started to cry like I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me...again. And it was fucking true.

For real though, am I not pretty enough, not smart enough, not talented enough? But I'm really sick and tired of this shit so I'll make Cam regret what he just did...