Chapter 14

Joanna's POV

Last week of school before finals, last week seeing my friends before everyone goes his own way and last chance to talk to Ailene. Not sure how I'm going to solve that.

"Hey Joanna!", Martin greeted as he joined us on the bench, "I'm sorry about this weekend I was just a bit shocked that's it, I didn't see it coming, but I'm happy, really, I'm happy for you"
"Thanks Martin", I answered a little bit abscent, because I just saw Ailene entering the building.

My mind blocked. Shit! What do I do now? Hiding is probably not the best option. Oh and she's coming this direction, please don't be mad. Please.

.."Hi", was the only thing she said. What? I was worrying about drama and stuff and she just says 'hi' like nothing happened? Yeah ,you totally didn't leave my house this weekend, when I introduced my girlfriend! And didn't you 'forget' to tell me about your feelings?!

Okay, maybe I need to calm down.
"What's up?", Kelsey asked, " you seem a bit upset"

"It's about me, isn't it?", Ailene looked right into my eyes. "Uhmm,.. Wow, wait you still talk to me?", I asked.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I, you fool!", she laughed, "I realized we need to talk, can we do that during lunch break?", she continued seriously.
"That's fine by me", I nodded.

So a couple of hours later we ended up by the giant tree where Rosie used to sit, but it seems like she got her life back on the rails and has been making friends lately.

"Want a strawberry?", she asked
"Are you trying to seduce me with food?!", I joked, "but yes I would like one, thanks", I said as I grabbed one out of her lunch box. She smiled softly.
"I'm  sorry, I'll stop joking", I apologized.

"And I'm sorry that I ran away .. It was just a hard confrontation with the fact that you and I are not going to be a thing in the future. I just waited so long to confess, I don't know why .. And now I'm too late, too bad for me, I have to get over it. I was scared to lose you as a friend I think.."
"Hey, it's okay", I began, giving her a short pat on her back, " people fall in love, that's normal and that's the reason there are so many songs about it. My point is that you're not the only one who gets turned down believe me. And one day a boy or girl is going to make you feel so special and you'll now, you'll feel that's the one. Keep your head up, Ailene", I smiled.

"You're always so kind.. Thank you,Jo", she said. "You just have to promise me one thing", I stated

"What?", she questioned.
"Next time, you don't keep secrets to yourself, you just tell me, okay?"
"Promised", she smiled.

"So, we're back?", Ailene smirked
"As if we never were gone!", we high fived and spent the rest of the break talking about random stuff like me and Alex. She told me that she doesn't have a problem with my relationship with her so I'm glad and her feelings will go away as time passes.

~  ~  ~

I entered the room, seeing my favorite teacher sitting at her desk, waiting for everyone to get in the room. Her blue eyes immediately locked with mine as I sat down on my seat and suddenly I was happy that this was the last week of class before finals. This was seriously torturing me: everyday I had to pretend there was nothing going on between me and Alex, everyday I have to walk into this room, behaving like other students and just say hi or smile, but instead I want to hug her and kiss her, attack her with my love. But I'm just sitting here, at a desk, watching her like a creep.

She told me it's cute.

I was a bit worrying about what is going to happen after this, after I graduate.. Sure Alex and I can be together, but I'm probably going to college and I don't know if I get the chance to see her and maybe she will leave me or find someone else, someone who has time for her and gives her attention. I was worried that someone was going to take my place..

The bell rang and pulled me out of my thoughts
I usually didn't to it, because it would make people suspicious, but I stayed after class to talk to her. It wouldn't hurt since it was her last hour. I packed my stuff slowly and waited till everyone was out of the room.

Alex stood up, walked over to the door and closed it and sat back down on a random chair. I sat down on her lap, we were sitting face to face and I could'nt resist and started leaning in.

"How did things go with Ailene?", she demanded ,before I could kiss her, with a playful smile on her face .

"Oh come on", I sighed ,"I'll tell you about it.. Later"
She carefully placed her hand on my neck and pulled me closer. "I was just kidding.. I want you. Now.", she whispered.

"You mean, like now now? Here in your classroom?"

"Yes", she mumbled and started kissing me. When she started biting my neck I couldn't resist anymore and gave her exactly what she wanted, I nearly could bring out the words: " shouldn't we at least lock the door?"

"No, stay here, no one ever visits me, because I usually don't stay after class. Don't worry", she said while pulling my shirt off.

I decided to stop overthinking and just enjoy. I unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her perfect figure.

But then the door opened letting Ms. Brown see what was happening in here and she looked as if she had seen a ghost. We're fucked.