Chapter 7

Joanna's POV

Waking up in Alex' arms is probably the best feeling in the world. I tried to slide out of the bed without waking her up and luckily, I succeeded. I showered and started to prepare breakfast with the things Thomas left in his fridge which wasn't that much.

When I started to set the table, she walked in only dressed in a shirt from her big brother. "Wow, you did all of this for me?", she said surprised."yea, it's not much, but I tried", I smiled.

While we we were eating she suddenly noticed My wet hair and she said:" you showered already?!" ,"yup", I answered. "That means I have to shower alone", she pouted. "Well, maybe.. If you can convince me.." I teased.

Alex stood up from her chair and walked slowly in my direction, she picked me up from my chair, I wrapped my legs around her waist. While kissing me softly, I got pushed up against the wall. The sexual tension between us became so strong I sighed: "okay okay you convinced me" she smiled satisfied and carried me to the bathroom.

Alex's POV

After we showered, I drove her back home. "I'm not ready to miss you", she said while showing me her sad face. "Me neither, plus tomorrow is monday so school starts again.. We have to be very careful.", I told her. "I know, I don't know how to act in school, I don't want to ignore you all day, but I don't want to start rumours too.", she answered. "Hmm, you can always help me clean up after class", I winked. "You always do, so nobody's gonna notice", I continued." We'll try and see how this goes, anyway in a few months I'm graduated and then we don't have to worry no more", Joanna smiled. "I'll be the one who's going to be the luckiest when you graduate, I think", I said while laughing.

When we arrived, I looked to see if there was nobody there and I pecked her quick on the lips. On my ride home, she was all I could think of.

AN: hey everybody, sorry for this short chapter, the next one will be longer ;) I would like to know what you think of my story, so drop your comments :D