Chapter 3

Joanna's POV

An arm wrapped around me.. Wait.. An arm. Wrapped. Around me?! Ohh I must have fallen asleep. I grabbed my phone. "Don't worry, I called your mom to say you fell asleep on my couch" I heard a sleepy voice say behind me. I turn around to see Ms. Mitchell or Alex laying down next to me. She's quite adorable with her messy bun and a sleepy voice. I realize that she was my first girl crush ever. When I had her 3 years ago I realised I'm gay. " You can shower if you want, I'll make breakfast and my mom's picking Simon so I can work" she said. I walked up to the bathroom still not believing what happened yesterday. She totally opened up to me, she was crying on my shoulder. Do I mean something to her or did she just wanted do to her story? I felt the hot water on my body, but it didn't push away my thoughts. When I was ready, she already made breakfast and Simon already left. " How are you?", she asked " I'm good" I answered. "So, thank you for last night" , she gave me a big smile "No problem, I'll always be there for you", did I really just say that? She smiled and said: " I've opened up to you yesterday so can I ask you something?"
"I won't tell anyone, I promise", I said quickly, " no that wasn't my question.. I wanted to ask something about your dad.. I know that the relation between you and your dad never has been very well, but how is it like now? I see him never at school or don't see his name on letters." I started unsure, this was a sensetive subject, "well, my parents divorced when I was 5 years old, since then I don't talk really much to my father. When I came out to my parents he was furious.. He hit me.. and left.. I never heard him ever since.." Silence. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, are you allright?", she asked. "Yeah, I'm okay, but I should really leave now, I have homework to do", I winked.

Alex Mitchell's POV

It has been a few days since I've spoken to Joanna. She's like always the one to be the first to leave now, she doesn't smile, wink or speak. Did I say something wrong? Did I do something wrong ? Should I worry, I mean she's just a student like the others, but she seems to be special to me. Anyway it isn't working well on me: I'm always sad and when people ask me something I always answer irritated or angry. What is this girl doing to me?

Joanna's POV

Since that day, I tried to ignore her. No smiles, no winks. I realized she does something to me. It's not a crush, like a few years ago, but that one night everything changed, my feelings are stronger, more serious. I can still feel the warmth of her body against me, I can't stop thinking about her. So I decided to take a step back, because she's a teacher. It hurts me to see her so sad. I just don't know what to do now..