Chapter 12

/an/
Hey! So I don't normally do this because it gets boring, but this chapter is what went on while Hermione was at the Malfoy Manor. As for dedications, I think I'm going to stop that for now...Enjoy xx🏵

-Ron-
I stood there, horrified. I tried to get it through my head.

Draco. Just. Took. Hermione.

I thought it was more like capture, really. Harry was in rage mode, punching everything in sight-mostly trees. Ginny, on the other hand, was on the verge of tears. As for me, I didn't know how I felt really. Of course I was mad, Hermione was probably the most talented witch I knew. But I couldn't help but be curious. Why, just why had he done it? Harry and I had been the slightest bit suspicious of Hermione lurking around Draco occasionally, but this did it.

Please don't come out Mum. Please don't come out.

As if on queue, the porch door was flung open to reveal my distraught Mum, her face was red from hovering over the stove.

"Oh, hello Mrs Weasley," Harry managed to speak cheerfully. She smiled at him, but immediately looked concerned.

"Where's Hermione?" Mum demanded. "She was staying the whole break, right?" We all glumly nodded.

"Yeah, yeah...she just left for a minute." Ginny piped up. Mum raised an eyebrow and held up a hand.

"Well, then tell her dinner is ready. Come along, get inside." Mum urged.

"Uhh, that's okay Mrs Weasley, we'll be there in just a minute," Harry spoke. All three of us nervously nodded.

She turned to face the door...we were in the clear...

Crack!

A figure appeared. Uh oh. Dumbledore.

Mum jerked back around, and looked taken aback by his presence. "Oh, Professor!" Mum exclaimed.

"Oh, hello," Dumbledore softly chirped.

"Hi," we grumbled. He looked slightly amused.

"I assume you know what happened to Ms Granger," he interrogated, causing us to nod, except for Mum. "I know where she is."

Ginny's eyes widened, and Harry looked like he was going to continue punching the elm tree to his left. Mum, however, stared at us angrily, she was in utter shock.

"Where?" I finally spoke up.

"Ahh, that I cannot tell you, but I can go and try and bring her back."

"Yes, please sir," Ginny begged. Mum still looked confused.

"Draco Malfoy came to your house, Mrs Weasley, he Apparated. He played Quidditch with your children, Harry and Hermione. And, it seems, for unknown reasons, he Apparated somewhere with Ms Granger." Dumbledore briefly explained.

Mum glared at us each individually before looking back at Dumbledore.

"You...you will be able to get her back?" Mum questioned. "It...it would just be a mess if I had to explain to her parents, they're Muggles you know." He nodded earnestly.