Chapter 7

I am going to start dedicating my chapters! This chapter is dedicated to my great friend GinnyPotter4life for encouraging me! See you at the end!

Hermione's POV:

I was exhausted. I flopped down on my bed. And just as I was about to find sleep, I remembered.

FLASHBACK (2 HOURS AGO):
Hermione's POV:

I walked down the empty corridors, furious. I gripped my books tightly in my hands, and I hoped to find peace in the common room. I heard other footsteps, but payed no mind to them.

"Mudblood, why are you out so late?" A familiar face mocked. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Beat it, Malfoy," I replied sharply. He looked taken aback by my response.

"Say, Granger, I need a favor." He whispered so no one else could hear him. I raised an eyebrow in response.

"A favor? Draco Malfoy, asking me for a favor?" I said smugly. Draco looked at me in disgust, but continued.

"Mudblood, that Bumblebee Dumbledore said some nice things about you. Things I wouldn't care to admit. But honestly, you are stubborn." he teased. I scowled, but relished in the fact that a wizard like Dumbledore had complimented me.

"Get to the point," I finished simply. He held up his hands in defense, but smirked while doing so.

"Mudblood, Bumblebee said you need to help me." Malfoy lowered his face in shame, as if it was a disgrace for him even to say it. After a few moments, I turned to look back at him.

"Malfoy, what on earth would you need my help with?" I gasped. He smirked at me mischievously. How much does this guy do that...

"You don't get it, do you Mudblood?" he questioned me with ease. My mouth formed in an 'O' and I gave him a look of fury. "Clearly."

"Malfoy, would you care to tell me what is going on?" I finally replied. "And if it is from Dumbledore, it must be important." He laughed in my face when I said this, but his demeanor was immediately replaced by a serious one.

"Granger," he mumbled quietly. "I was given a...task...by the...Death Eaters..." Upon seeing my horrified expression, he continued, "Snape was originally supposed to help me...but he sort of...chickened out..." Here Malfoy was, pleading for my help...well, sort of...

"Can't you do it on your own?" I desperately asked and tried to find a loophole to the situation.

"Scared, Granger?" Malfoy sneered with delight.

"You wish," I meekly snapped back after a few moments of hesitation. He noticed how I hesitated, and took the opportunity to, once again, smirk. "Malfoy...w...what...must you do?" His expression hardened and he looked troubled.

"Well, Granger, you will have to meet me somewhere. Somewhere I am sure you are familiar with...the Room of Requirement." I simply gaped a him, unsure of how he knew. "The Death Eaters are powerful," he finished wistfully. I held back my urge to laugh directly in his face.

"Alright then, when?" I shakily asked.

"Well, now..." Malfoy drifted off. I just nodded, and we hurried off to the Room of Requirement before anyone could see us.

Little did I know that he was actually a Death Eater.

Draco's POV: