Chapter 4

Hermione's POV:

I watched Luna hand out Quibblers from our compartment. I would have gone out and gotten one, but Harry started to speak then, so I sat down and listened.

"What was Draco doing with that weird looking cabinet? And who were all those people? He's one of them now, I know it." he demanded.

"Stop it Harry, don't jump to conclusions." I spoke.

"What?" Ron asked, dazed and confused.

"Harry thinks that Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater." I explained softly. "I don't know what I saw, Harry, but you can't be sure."

"He was in Borgin & Burke's! What else was he doing?!" Harry protested.

"He's is a creepy bloke." Ron inquired. I rolled my eyes and glared at him. Harry cleared his throat.

"I'm going to get some fresh air," Harry told us. I saw him quickly grab his invisibility cloak and leave with something else in his hand.

"Honestly, Ronald, you had to side with him now!" I screeched. He moved away from me and inched toward the glass door. "You need more evidence!!" He looked startled by my outburst, and I threw him an apologetic look.

Why am I defending Malfoy? A potential Death Eater!

Author's Note:
Sooo this is really short chapter...but I wanted to capture this scene by itself, and the next chapter will be longer! Thanks for reading!