"Okay, I'll see you soon baby. Love you."

Beep beep.

I looked down at the phone and realized he hung up without telling me he love me too. Really? I locked my phone and went back to the front with Tey.

"Tey, we going out tonight after we close up."

"I'm down!"  Since I had been working at the store, Tey had become my down chick! I swear we could stand around that store and talk about anything.

She was real laid back, but she ain't take no shit from anybody. She was real, and spoke whatever was on her mind. She kept it 100 and I liked her for that.

A few chicks were standing at the cash register, so I took it upon myself to check them out.

"Hey how you doing?" I smiled.

"Good and you?" The first one in line said.

"Good."

"You're Tyga's girlfriend aren't you?"

"Yep."

"You're so pretty."

"Thank you hun." I smiled.

After I was done ringing her stuff up, I told her, her total and she gave me the money for it. I counted out her change and handed it to her along with her bag.

"Have a nice night." I checked out the remainder of the girls and when I was done, I decided to restock some items.

The door opened and in walked a long lost cat.

"Look who's here! Hi, my name is Kaelynn.. You need any help finding something in particular?"

She rolled her eyes at me and kept walking.

"I guess not."

A couple dudes came in and looked around the store. And one of the dudes, which looked extremely familiar approached me.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if ya'll had anymore HUF socks in stock?" He asked.

"Hold on..." I walked to the front counter where Teyana was standing ringing people up. "Aye Tey, we have anymore HUF socks in stock?"

"The only ones we have are pink," she frowned.

"Ya'll know when ya'll have more in stock?" the man asked.

"Next week."

"Okay, thanks Kaelynn." He knew my name because of my name tag.

"If you leave your name and number we can contact you and let you know when we get them."

"Okay." He nodded. 

I walked around the counter and got a piece of paper from the printer. It wasn't a problem doing so, because we rarely had requests like these.

"Name?"

"Kevin."

I wrote his name down,"Number?"

"(323)458-9065," he called out.

I jotted his number down quickly as possible, "Alrighty, I will call and let you know."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"You look familiar," he eyed me.

"I was going to say the same thing about you," It looked as if I had seen him in the past, but it never came to me.

"Kaelynn... Miss Mystery!" He pointed at me.