Chapter 14

I did not proof read this or edit it in any way so sorry for any messed up words!!!

*sigh* Ok, so I am ready for this story to end! Which means, I am going to start going more with the plot on each chapter, so that I can get this story to where I want it. That doesn't mean that I am going to just rush through it or whatever but their won't be as much randomness like the last chapter anymore lol Which will probably make some of you happy since I have been getting way to many messages with people wanting to know who will end up with who in the end. I already know how I am going to end this story tho...so trust me...threatening to boil my blood is not going to make me take this story in the way that you want!!! LOL So, just enjoy and read on while you TRY and guess what will happen...and I say try because you might think you  know what is going to happen, but do you really?

Tyler's Pov

I opened my eyes the next morning and the first thing that I see is Ryan laid out next to me. He looked so cute with his mouth slighly open, breathing deeply and the edge of my shirt clutched in one of his hands.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table to see that it was way to early to even be awake and I closed my eyes, only to open them again and look back at Ryan. What is it about this boy that has me not even wanting to take my eyes off of him. Sure he's cute. Georgeous even but it's something more. A stronger feeling that I'm scared to examine to much. I've only ever felt this feeling with one person and he's laying on the otherside of me right now.

I rolled my head to the otherside to see Alex still passed out and I instantly felt the love that I have for him. This feeling is much stronger than the one I have for Ryan but still the same.

I sighed to myself, looking back at Ryan. I'm not suppose to be falling for him. This whole relationship was only suppose to be something fun and exciting to do for awhile. It's not supposed to be serious. So, why do I have to have all of these serious feelings?

We all know this whole multi couple thing isn't going to last. How can it? No, someone is going to end up getting hurt and a few days ago I would have been one hundred percent sure that, that person would be Ryan because Alex and I are supposed to be together forever. But now I don't know anything anymore.

I'm sure they think that I haven't noticed the looks that they give each other. Hell, I would bet anything that they didn't even know that they were doing it. Does this mean that Alex is feeling these same feelings I am over Ryan? Is his feeling towards him stronger than it is towards me? No. I shouldn't be thinking that. Alex and I have been through everything together. We belong with each other. He wouldn't just give all of that up for someone new, would he?

I groaned at all of the thoughts rolling around in my head and slipped out of the bed as quietly as possible as not to wake up the two sleeping boys. There's no way I will be able to get any sleep after all of that.

I made my way into the kitchen and grabed the grapes and a pop, carrying everying to the counter. I sat their for awhile just lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear anyone walk up behind me. I felt hands on my shoulders causing me to shriek and jump off of the counter, turning real fast with my hands held up to do some serious damage to the intruder.

"Tyler, you really think you can hurt me with those little hands?" Michael, my cousin bent over laughing before standing up and mockingly held his hands up. "Don't hurt me evil monkey!" He cried out, laughing harder.

"Shut up!" I glared at him and went back to my seat on the counter. I grabbed a grape and threw it at him, hitting him in the head."What are you doing up?"

He rolled his eyes at me. "Like you don't know."

"Know what?"

Again he rolled his eyes at me. I wonder how many times he can do that before they get stuck. I giggled at the thought, that would be some funny shit.