Chapter 8

AN: Sorry for it being late and I'm pretty sure it's going to turn out only like 2 pages. Promise the next one WILL be longer!! Vote and comment!! Sorry again for it's shortness!! :-)

I walked with Alex and Ryan to school, none of us talking. I'm not sure about them but I'm still a little shocked over the whole interrogation this morning. I'm so happy that Ryan doesn't have to lie to his mom and even more happy that she accepts all of us being together.

I remeber how my mom and dad acted when I told them about my three way relationship the first night. They were sitting on the couch together, holding hands while watching some weird show on the television.

"Hey." I told them both standing in front of the t.v.

"Tyler, we are watching that." My dad said grumpily. I glance behind me and see a group of people in a hot tub, two girls kissing each other while the men watched. What the hell?! Can't they wait until I'm in bed or something?

I shiver in disgust and look back at my parents. "That's disturbing in way to many ways." I mumble."I have something to tell you."

"Tell us."

"I'm dating Alex-"

I get cut off by my mom's giggle. "Duh! Tyler, I'm pretty sure we already knew that."

"And Ryan." I finish.

My mom and dad share a look with each other, "He takes after you!" They both say at the same time, pointing a finger at each other.

"Huh?"

"Oh, nothing. Lets just say that, that is not the first time something like that has been done in this family." My dad chuckles and puts an arm around my mother's shoulders. She blushes and at this point I have no clue which one of my parents had a threesome relationship. EWWW! I just thought parent and threesome in the same thought! Yuck! OH MY GOD! They had to get married because my mom was pregnant with me! What if my dad isn't even my dad! WHAT THE HELL?!

"Don't say another word! I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn't think I was cheating on Alex when you see me with Ryan. But, thank you for corrupting my mind with your nasty threesomes! Freaks!" I yell before exiting the room as fast as I could.

I shiver again at that memory. Happy thoughts, Tyler. Think happy thoughts!

Me and Alex, me and Ryan, me, Alex and Ryan doing yummy stuff together. Lots of licking and biting and sucking....

"DAMNIT!" I stop walking, swinging my head back and forth between the two. "Do one of you have a time machine?"

Alex rolls his eyes and smirks, "What do you need one of those for?"

"Because I forgot to take pictures while we were all standing around naked!" I pout.

"Pictures? What would you do with pictures?" Ryan asks, looking more and more confused.

 I take a few steps towards him and lean down to whisper in his ear, "So that when I'm at home tonight in my bed alone, I can look at the pictures and think of you while I touch myself."

I laugh at the embarrassed blush on Ryan's cheeks. Well, he wanted to know...

I leave Ryan and Alex to skip happily the rest of the block to school. After making it through all of the cheerleaders, jocks and loners, I stop at my locker to grab a few books.

"Hey Tyler." Crissy calls out, walking up to me and slapping me lightly on the butt. I jump in surprise and take a few steps away from her roaming hands. I swear, this girl thinks it is her life goal to get with a gay boy. Well, sorry honey but you can't have this one! My sex is reserved for my two hotties.