Chapter 11

AN: OK, This chapter is dedicated to JordanPark for doing that most amazing cover for this story! His boyxboy books are Awesome! If you haven't read them yet then I'm going to stop myself from looking at you like your crazy and push you in the direction of his stories! Go. Read. You won't regret it!

Now on to the story that has possessed many of you to send me death threats if I didn't upload soon.... Awh! I love you to!!! :P

Ryan’s POV

I left Alex and Tyler standing in the detention room as I walked quickly down the hall. Yeah, I know exactly what Tyler and Alex want to do tonight. I’M NOT READY FOR THAT…am I? No, no. I’m not. At least I don’t think I am. Well, sure a part of me wants to. That part wants it really bad. But then there is this other part of me that starts to get nervous and scared at the thought of taking our relationship farther.

“RYAN!” I heard Tyler yell and I stumbled as he jumped on to my back.

“Tyler, your such a kid sometimes.” I told him sternly but ended up laughing and ruining it.

“I know. I just can’t help but to be ADORABLE!” He jumps down from my back and starts to dance around me as he screams the last part.

I shake my head, “You mean immature.”

“Nope. I mean cute!”  And I have to agree, he is cute. Very cute.

“Yeah, sure. Cute.” I hide a grin and roll my eyes.

Tyler gasps, turning a glare to me. “Admit it!” He yells out.

“Admit what?”

“Admit that I am cute!”

I sigh heavily, “Ok, you are…wait, what was I suppose to say?” I do laugh this time at Tyler scoffing and kicking a rock down the sidewalk. He crosses his arms and pouts as he walks next to me.

“Awh, don’t be mad. Of course you are cute.” He jumps a little as I poke him in the side.

“Too late. I’m already pouting, so cute isn’t going to make it better.” He tells me, sulkily.

“Has anyone ever told you, you’re high maintenance?” I laugh.

This causes Tyler to pout even more. “Maybe.”  He mumbles.

I grab Tyler’s arm, pulling him towards me and put my hands on his hips. “You’re right, cute isn’t going to work. In fact you’re not cute at all.” Tyler opens his mouth to argue but I quickly silence him with a kiss. “You’re sexy, hot, and I want to lick chocolate sauce off of your body.” I mumble against his lips.

Tyler smiles and grabs my head, pulling me closer until our bodies are smashed together. He tilts his head to the side as I deepen the kiss, licking across his bottom lip. He refuses me and I pull back, giving him a look of confusion.

“Chocolate sauce, huh?” I blush and push him away to continue walking. I did say that, didn’t I. “Don’t be embarrassed. It turned me on and you can do that to me tonight, if you want to.” Tyler calls out loudly and I quickly look around to make sure there wasn’t anyone listening.

“So, we’re, um…you, me and Alex are going to...uh, do...that.” I stutter out, my blush deepening.

Tyler chuckles at me, shaking his head. “Ryan, you just got done telling me you wanted to lick chocolate off of my body and now you can’t even say the word sex?” He laughs harder.