"Junmyeon...." I cooed and whispered at the same time.
"What?"
"Finish the paper soon and pass it to me"
"Okay" he said and the grip on his pen increased as he wrote his paper .

His writing was swift and soon he finished the paper within ten minutes.

Woah!

"Here" he passed me the paper without getting caught by the teacher.

I took his paper and placed it under  my desk and tried to copy his answers as fast as possible.

His handwriting was clean and tidy and his answers were perfect, without any grammatical mistakes.

"Hello,Miyah!" I heard my teacher yell at me and i saw her huge figure near me.

Oh no!!!!
I'm so dead.

I hid Junmyeon's paper in my coat pocket and stood up .

"How dare you cheat in my class?" She demanded.

All the students had their eyes on me,including Junmyeon.
I did feel humiliated but I've gone through this many times.

But this is the first that I have been caught by this teacher and that too in front of Junmyeon.

"I -I am sorry, ma'am" my head hung low.

"What sorry?! Kids like you must be taught a good lesson by the principal!" She held my wrist and dragged me out of the class.

Okay,I'm really screwed!

She dragged me through the corridor, earning me lots of disgusted looks from teachers and students.

"Excuse me,ma'am?!" A familiar voice yelled from behind.
She released my wrist and we turned around to find who the owner of that voice is.

And to my disbelief, it turned out to be JUNMYEON..

What the heck is he doing here?!

A worried look came over my face.

Our teacher got infuriated and went near Junmyeon.
"Can't you see that I am busy with something, Mr.Kim?" She asked.

"Sorry ma'am,but I was the one who gave her the answer sheet to copy from.So,I am equally at fault" he said.

Gosh!what's gotten into him?

"Oh!" She looked between both of us.
"So what do you want me to do to both of you?" She asked.
"We're sorry.Please let us go." He begged.
"Mr.Kim,you are taking advantage of my favoritism towards you."
"No ,we really are sorry .Please let us go.We promise this won't be repeated" He said.
"Okay.But I will be giving you both a 'D' .and now off you go" she said.
"Yes,ma'am,thank you" He said and held my hand and dragged me somewhere, but not to our classroom.

He took us both to the playground, which was empty.
"I'm sorry for that.You didn't have to spoil your grades because of me" I felt guilt wash over me.

"It's okay.I had fun,honestly. It's the first time I was in trouble" he said and giggled.

I chuckled.

"So,you've never experienced  things like getting caught while copying or bunking classes with friends?" I asked.

"Um...I am a nerd. I accept that fact. I only study and sing or dance. And I never try to get into trouble like this but I experienced it today. Thanks to you"

"Ha!don't mind it!" I said and we both shared a whole hearted laugh.

I still cannot understand why people call him a loner,he's so friendly.
No wonder I fell for him.

After we finished laughing, he went and sat on a bench in our playground and I sat beside him.

"Thank you" he said.

His eyes were sincere and honest and it made my heart pound.

"For what?" I asked" I should be the one thanking "

"Thanks for always being nice to me and not calling me a nerd,gay or a loner.And also for making my day happier than usual"

"Look, I always will be good to you.No one has the right to treat you like shit " I smiled at him.

Then we sat without even saying a word and the silence was eating me up.
"Miyah..." He held my hand suddenly.

My heart skipped a beat.
"Hmm?"
"I have been thinking about this lately and I don't know how will you react but I finally have the guts to tell you that...." He sighed"I like you,Miyah "

My eyes widened and jaw dropped.

Kim Junmyeon likes me ?

I smiled at him before wrapping him in a warm embrace.

"I like you too" I said.

"So...will you...um...I mean like .." He stuttered.
"Yes,I will be your girlfriend" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I would treat you right. I promise. I won't let you go .Ever"

"I know you won't.I trust you ,Pabo" I said and planted a kiss on his cheek.

And this is how mine and the nerd's story began.....