Tickles,

Look how fucking cute their faces are.

Like what the flying fuck.

This is unfair.

•••

Welcome to my new series! If I like certain one shots I post, then I may make them into actual books, so tell me which ones you like the most and I might consider it.

Im super excited about this! Please give me some feedback on my first story! I have all (actually this book is like never ending so idk how many "all" is) the stories already written so I can update whenever.

Enjoy!

••••••••••

• In this story, Kian And Jc aren't "together" yet, but Kian is secretly bi (which doesn't even matter bc I didn't address it) and Jc is just confused af •

"KIAN! STOP!" I writhed around underneath his thinner form. He wouldn't quit. He kept stabbing my sides with his skeleton like fingers mercilessly, and each poke sent a wave of feeling through me body.

The feeling was a mixture of uncomfortableness, pain, and pleasure. This weakness was one that couldn't be overcome, no matter what. No matter how strong I was, if someone came up to me and jabbed a finger into my ribcage I would be a goner.

It's the goddamned tickling.

"KIAN, GET OFF!" I tried, he persisted; the usual when he had the opportunity to pin me down like this. Eventually he gave me a break. I laid there, panting, while he grinned from his position on top of me.

"Bitch.." I panted. His grin only got wider. I saw his thin finger move silently beside my belly button.

"KIAN!" I held his hand to keep him from poking me. Sparks shot through my arm and sped up my already racing heart. Let's just say I like this boy. A lot. But he's straight, so I prefer keeping the title "Best Friend" and sticking by his side than being a phase that leaves after a year, maybe even two. Nope, best friend it is.

The wordless boy's grin faltered and he stared at our now intertwined hands. I tried to get up, but he reacted quickly and pinned me down. I was too tired to get him off.

"Kian, please." I whined. I kept his hand in mine so he wouldn't poke me again. His other hand had mine pinned above my head. We were laying on the floor of my room, where the attack began. I was woken up to this rude act of violence. Now you know what I have to deal with all the time.

* It would still be worth it tbh *

I was still in my navy basketball shorts and a white tee shirt. Kian was wearing black sweatpants and no shirt at all. Based on his messy hair, he just woke up as well. What inspired him to wake me up so evilly, I don't know, but his little burst of annoyingness bothered the fuck out of me.

"What will you do to make me stop?" He whispered into my ear, sending shivers up my spine. Goosebumps visibly came to life on my bare arms and legs, and he grinned at the effect he had on me. If he doesn't know that I like him, I'll be surprised.

"Anything!" I exclaimed, twitching under his intense stare and bare abs. He was making me uncomfortable, to say the least.