He finds out you died(Steve)/Part 2

"Today, we will be mourning, as a nation, for the loss of a beautiful soul. She has kept our greatest hero company both in missions and at home." the news reader announced.

Steve was in his Captain America suit, since the world only knew you both as Captain America and (your/agent/name)[AN: Youre a shield agent] . The public knew you both got married and that just made it worse.

They have been wondering why Captain America has been going around doing his missions solo without (y/a/n). It shocked the world that you have lost your battle against cancer.

"The funeral is held at the supreme court. A funeral fitting for the heroine."

Steve stood there, his head high. The tears still havent come, but he knew they were close. Everyone had given him their condolences and he has acknowledged them.

He moved swiftly to the podium and gave his eulogy which was short and clear.

"This agent meant alot to me. Not just because she was my wife. I am not one to fall in love easily, but she managed to do so. It wasn't with constant flirting or teasing but the assertiveness she had." he took a deep breath.

"On our missions, she never backed out of a fight. She never used the excuse of being a girl. Im not sure if i will find another partner who is as perfect a partner as she was." He stopped and left the podium.

-------time skip-----------

After the funeral, Steve sat alone in one of the pews in the church.

Wanda walked in, knowing he would be there. She silently walked down the aisle and sat beside Steve. The silence still wasnt broken.

"This is where we got married." Steve stated, staring straight at where the altar was...

"You really do love her..." she looked at Steve knowingly.

And just like that, Steve cracked. It started with one, running down his cheek and slowly turned into a sea. The tears came and never stopped.

To Steve, this was embarrassing. Hes Captain America, built for war, not meant to be crying... not meant to have feelings.

But Wanda just embraced him and comforted Steve. She, of all people, would know how it felt.

"You do know, it is alright to cry." her eyes started tearing.

"Im sorry, I didnt want anyone seeing me like this, vulnerable... Weak." he hiccuped.

"It is painful to have lost such a person in your life. Your partner, your best friend... for you, your lover. It will be hard to accept it but your friends and other family will be here for you." Wanda sighed and stroked Steves hair.

He rested his head on his shoulder and remembered all your memories together. After awhile, Wanda had started crying. She had been reading Steve's mind and what she saw was heartbreaking.

Steve stood at the altar nervously. Waiting for the music to start and once it did, all the negative feelings were erased.

When he saw her walking down the aisle, his face immediately lit up. It was the most adorable thing ever. Coulson smiled warmly as he handed you over to Steve.

"Steve Rogers, do you take this woman as your wife?"

"I do."

"(y/f/n), do you take this man as your husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

And the celebrations began...

But now the church is empty and dark.

A place that could host such a sweet union could also host a sorrowful goodbye.

"Lets get you back to the tower." Steve held onto Wandas cold hand.

As they both took a step out of the church, Steve took one last glance to the end of the aisle and whispered to himself.

"Goodbye, partner."

------------------------------------

HAI YALLS! Im sorry this took a long time to finish and I hope you like it! I've been getting great responses from this series and I hope yall would continue loving it.

(Im sorry for all the tears guys! Didnt expect this to get such good comments, thanlbyou all SOOO much for reading💕💕)

The question now is... Do you want a Bruce, Thor, Pietro and Bucky one?

I LOVE YALL💕💕