Slow dance/pietro

Pietro was your boyfriend and he had invited you for a party at Avengers Tower. This was the day Pietro was going to let the secret out to the other Avengers.

"Are you ready myška?" His accent rang through the house.

You smoothed down your flowy blue dress and called out to him.

He was speechless when he saw you. You had a beautiful royal blue knee-length dress on, with black heels and a pastel blue ribbon around the waist. You curled your hair and put on a flower crown filled with blue daisies.

Your makeup was soft and natural. With eyeliner, filled in eyebrows, a natural blush and scarlet red lips.

"You look gorgeous my Penguin." He pecked you on the cheek and rushed you out of the house.

You giggled, grabbed your clutch and left.

+++++

The party was already in full swing by the time you got there. Steve was hanging out with some war veterans that Tony had invited. Thor was with Jane Foster, dancing.

Natasha was at the bar with Maria, Clint and Bruce. Tony was running around entertaining guests with his beloved Pepper by his side. Vision and Wanda came to greet you.

"(Y/N)! I missed you!" Wanda attacked you with a hug.

"Yes, nice to see you again (Y/N). It's been awhile." Vision smiled.

"I missed you guys alot! We should meetup soon!" You laughed and started a conversation with them.

Pietro had left to get you guys some drinks.

When he returned, he placed the drinks on the table and tugged on your hand.

"Dance with me my little Penguin." He smiled.

The song was upbeat and the both of you had great fun doing funny poses and goofing around. Suddenly, the upbeat medley was changed to a smooth slow song.

Pietro was nervous as you held out your hand. After a little hesitation, he grabbed your hand.

"I do not know how to dance..." he nervously stuttered.

"I'll show you." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He got the hang of it after awhile and he was the sweetest partner ever. Careful and made sure he didnt step on your toes.

"We should do this more often." He whispered into your ear.

"Oh please, I can hardly get you to stop moving during lunch."You laughed.

"I'll do my best, for you." And he leaned in for a sweet kiss.

----------------------------------------

Hehe I hope you like it :P

QOTD: Comment ANY marvel character you would like to see in the next chapter. They dont need to be part of the Avengers ;)

AOTD: I might be posting a Thor chap soon :D

Love yallllll

Keep reading❤

-Agent 19❤

Avengers Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें