He Likes Me, He Likes Me Not

Henry Danger One Shot
Benry
He Likes Me, He Likes Me Not

Bianca stood at her locker and stared forlornly across the hall. She was looking at him - like she always was. And it annoyed her friends to the max because she wouldn't just make a move.

"Come on, Bi. Why don't you just say something to him?" Charlotte groaned and rolled her eyes at her friend's timidness. "It's just Henry."

"I-I can't," Bianca sighed. "I mean, look at him. He's perfect."

Jasper shrugged. "And? I think you should talk to him."

Just as Bianca was about to protest, the bell rang. Charlotte and Jasper started to head for, and Charlotte called: "Think about it!"

Bianca nodded. "I will," She said to herself as she watched Henry walk away.

-

Through the rest of the day, Bianca struggled to pick up the courage to talk to Henry.

In the lunch line, she choked up and asked the lunch lady for extra ketchup instead. In Biology, she went to the bathroom when they had to pick lab partners.

And at the end of the day, she couldn't find the bravery to stop by his locker. She instead started walking home, taking her time and humming along the way.

Daisies fluttered in the wind, and she stopped and smiled at the sight of them. Then, she bent to pick one and started to pick apart the petals.

She plucked one off and gently tossed it into the breeze. "He likes me..."

Another one. "He likes me not."

She continued her ritual, mindlessly and aimlessly walking about until she bumped into something - or someone, on the sidewalk.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "Henry!"

He smiled at her for a second and bit his lip. "I can bet without a flower that he likes you, whoever he is," he said.

Bianca smiled shyly and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I like him too," She replied with a bat of her eyelashes. "Whoever he is."

Henry nodded. "Cool if I ask
who the lucky guy is?"

Bianca sighed and walked on. "Well, I think you know him better than I do."

Then she turned to look at him. His soft eyes studied her.

Henry took her hand. They walked home together.

Hey guys! I'm back with some more one shots for y'all and I wanted to spice it up so here's a new ship :P. My writing is a little rusty because I haven't been at it for a while, but I'll work on it! :-)

Side note: have any of you listened to Ariana Grande's Christmas EP, Christmas & Chill? I know Christmas is over but I'm so obsessed ahah. ALSO Please comment and vote, y'all really spoil me. Can't believe we're at 800+ reads!! I love you!