Lia:
I don't know what to do 😫

Lia:
Blah Blah Blah

Lia:
I BEEN WATCHING YOU AAAALL NIGHT THERES SOMETHING IN YOOUUUR EYES SAYING CMON CMON AND DANCE WITH ME BABYYYYYY 😂🎧

Suddenly I got a FaceTime request from Harry. I thought he was on stage? I gasped as I accepted. He was singing and millions of people behind him.

The music is so loud
I wanna be yours now
So come on, come on and dance with me baby

He and the boys were singing the song I had just texted making me giggle as he winked at me. After the song he held his microphone away from his mouth and smiled at me. "I hope you feel better love. You need to be fit for the surprise," he winked again as the boys appeared on the screen.

"Get well soon!" They all yelled and blew me kisses. "Thanks. Love you!" I told them all and waved. "We love you, too!" They all said and waved as well before I disconnected the call.

Everything was so boring without the boys and the others but the good thing was that I could finally sleep without setting an alarm. I decided to go to bed early so I turned everything out and went to the bathroom.

I changed clothes and laid in my bed hoping that sleep would take over me soon. I love sleeping and I love just being in bed, with closed eyes imagining things that would probably never happen or maybe things that could or will happen just like figuring out how the process will be or something like that.

I thought about what the surprise could be and how Harry's & my first date would turn out before I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

-

"Rise and shine!"

I groaned loudly as someone pulled the curtains aside so the sun could shine through the room disturbing my much needed sleep.

I pulled the blanket over my head and cuddled close to the pillow. "Get up!" I different voice yelled almost sounding excited. "Shh," I breathed out and waved, whoever there was, off.

"We need get on the road!"

Suddenly I felt my body bouncing up and down as someone was jumping on the bed. The bed loved me so much that I couldn't let it go. "Lia!" Several voices whined like a crowd of five year olds. Now I know who was in my room.

"What time is it?" I groaned with a much needed yawn afterwards. "Eight," a voice I would recognize everywhere and anywhere literally yelled in my ear. "Fuck off Louis," I snapped annoyed. "Just get up, get dressed and come with us," Niall's voice echoed through the room.

I lifted my upper body but my eyes were still closed. "Close the curtains," I demanded as I squeezed my eyes shut. "You're not a vampire," Harry's voice chuckled. "Oh you think? Wanna see what happens when I bite you?" I teased and opened my eyes to see them all grinning at me.

"I would love to," he admitted with a nod. "You get me breakfast. You decide which clothes I should wear. You better help him since I don't want to go outside dressed as a rainbow. And you...turn some music on," I pointed to Niall first them Louis then Harry and lastly Liam.