13.

The paramedics arrive around 5 minutes later. They take me to the hospital for a check up. I lay in the bed holding our baby girl in my arms. I hold her for hours just looking at her. I never get tired of it. Her beautiful little face.
"Liv baby everyone is here they want to see you and her" el says walking I to the hospital room.
"Oh my gosh she is so beautiful Liv" munch says.
"She's a cutie" Finn adds.
Everyone is there sitting around my bed to see my baby.
"Thought of a name yet?" Cragen asks.
I look over to Elliot. He smiles and nods. I look down at my beautiful baby. I then look up "Melinda" I say tearfully.
"What?" Melinda says
"You saved her life. Without you she wouldn't be here"
"Oh Liv! That's amazing." She says.
"Do you want to hold her?" I ask
"Oh my gosh I'd love to" she says with tears filling up her eyes.
"Hey baby girl. Liv she is so beautiful. She has your nose and El's eyes!" she says as the tears roll down her face.
El looks over at me and smiles. He looks back at Melinda and then to Melinda Jr.
"Hey baby Mel. This is your God mother big Melinda"
Mel looks up at him with even more tears in her eyes. She then looks over to me.
"Liv I'm speechless!" She says.
"Like I said she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!" The tears continue to roll down her face as she looks down and baby Mel.