6.

I flutter my eyes as I wake up. I notice that I'm not in my room. I remember last night. I'm at Elliot's. I lean forward wan see that Elliot's arm is wrapped around me.
"El" I shake him. He groans as he opens his eyes. He smiles up at me.
"Morning" he whispers.
"Can I take a shower?" I ask.
"Of course" he replies.

I watch her walk away. "Of course. If I can join you" I think to myself. What! Elliot stop it! Come on focus. But I can't. I can't stop thinking about how good she looks in those shorts. About how good it felt when she was pressed against me. I get up and walk to the bathroom door. Stop it! I think to myself. I walk into the kitchen.

When I'm done in the shower I climb out and wrap a towel around my body and open the door.

She walks out wearing  just a towel. I see the bruises on her shoulders. Bastard!
"Hey El do you still have my spare clothes?" She says still holding onto the handle of the door.
"Yeah in the guest room closet" I answer.
"Thanks" she says as she holds her towel and walks into the bedroom.
When she comes out she is dressed in a pair of tight pair black pants and a blouse that buttons. She wears it buttoned up all the way until it reaches her chest. It is unbuttoned enough to see her skin but not so she appears slutty. That's what like about her. She is too classy to go out with hardly anything on. She looks good. As always

When I walk in I see El sitting at the breakfast bar. I walk over to him.
"Are you ready?" He asks.
"Yeah" I say with a sigh. I wasn't ready, but I had to be. So I picked up my phone and jacket and walled to the door. We walk down to his car and get in.

We pull up at the precinct. I take a deep  breath and get out of the car. As we made our way to the squad room I feel like everyone was watching me. Looking at me. Staring at me. I begin to  feel uncomfortable. I hang my head with my fringe coverings he right side of my face.
"Liv" I hear captain say. " Liv im so sorry" he says as I lift my head and see that Mark is sitting in the interigation room. Cap looks at my face. I could see in his eyes that's he was hurt, it suddenly changed to anger as he looks over to Mark. El goes to walk into the room. Cap grabs his arm and pulls him back.
"Stay with her. I'll get Finn and Munch to take it" he says.
I feel El's hand on mine. I look up as he guides me to Cragen's office. We sit down as Cap walks in.
"Liv you are going to need to make a statement" he says.
"In not pressing charges" I say with my head down.
"Liv" Elliot says putting his hand in my leg.
"I know but he didn't mean it" I say lifting my head.
They look at each other with widened eyes.
"But Liv-"
"He loves me. He didn't mean it, he was drunk!" I say cutting El off.
"Cap, he says he will only speak to Liv" Finn says walking into the office.
"Well that's not going to happen" El says. I stand up and walk out of the office.
"Liv what are you doing?" He says grabbing my arm.
"He wants to talk to me" I say. I walk into the room and tell munch to leave.
"What the fuck is going on!?" Mark yells standing to his feet. He was still drunk.
"Baby im sorry. I'm going to convince them to let you go. I'm sorry. We can go home" I say walking towards him. I put my arms out about to hug him.
"You bitch. You did this!" He yells throwing me against the wall and punching me in the face. In that moment Elliot walks in grabbing him from behind and throwing him to the floor.

I saw him hit her and I couldn't  my contain my rage any more. I burst Into the room and grab him. I throw him to the floor and start kicking and punching him. I couldn't stop myself. I felt Finn pull me off of him. He is lying on the floor. I push Finn off. He walks over to him, cuffs him and takes him out. I turn around to find Liv in full blown tears. I grab her by her waist and pull her close. She puts her arms around my neck. She hugs me tighter as she cries. I looks up to see cap standing in the door way.
"Thank you" I hear Liv whisper.
I look down at her. Her mascara has run but she still manages to look flawless.
"It's ok" I whisper. "It's ok" I pull her closer, she places her head in my chest.