4.

Elliot's thoughts:
I hold her. Close. It feels so right, so good, her body pressed against mine. Oh my god she turns me on and she doesn't even know it. I want her. Right now. Ughhh. She's with Mark. And he beat the shit out of her. Son of a bitch. I'm gonna kill him...

I feel Elliot hold be closer and tighter.
"Elliot. Please don't say anything "

She looks up at me with her big brown eyes. They make my heart melt. I can't resist. I don't know how she does it.

"Ok" he whispers as he holds me. I place my head on his chest. He kisses the top of my head.
I hear his heart pounding out of his chest. What's up with him? Why is he acting so strange. We walk to the couch and sit down. I turn on the TV . NCIS comes on.
"Oh my god that never happens in real life. They could make this show a bit more realistic!!!" I say shouting at the TV turning it off. Elliot laughs.

I laugh because I find her so adorable. She is shouting at the TV like they can actually hear her! She is sitting so far away from me  curled up on the opposite side of the couch. I scoot over too her and put my arm around her.

At that moment Mark walks in. I take Elliot's arm off of my shoulder and leap off the couch.
"Hey Mark" I say.
He walks in drunk.
"Who is this" he says pointing his beer bottle at Elliot.
"He is my partner at work. He came over to tell me that we have a case" I had to think of something to say. I couldn't tell the truth.
"Get out" he says.
Elliot stands and walks to the door. I follow him and walk him to the stairs.
"Get back here you whore!" He yells from inside the apartment. Elliot looks at me concerned. Mark walks out and meets me. He peers over and Elliot is half way down the stairs. I feel a shuv from behind. I start rolling down the stairs and land at the bottom.
"Liv!" Elliot yells running back up the stairs. I look up to see Mark walking back into the apartment.
"Liv" Elliot shouts again as he holds me in his arms.
"El I'm fine. I just lost my balance and fell" I lie.
"There is no way you 'just fell' are you hurt? " he says. He helps me stand to my feet.
"No I'm fine. Elliot please leave it" I say walking up the stairs. He follows me.
"Leave it! hell no!" He shouts.
"Elliot please" I beg.
"Not now. Not after this!" He yells.

"Elliot please he didn't mean it" she says looking up at me with her brown eyes. I see terror in them . She is scared of him. I pull her into a hug. I hold her tightly. The thoughts of how good she feels pressed against me flood back. Snap out of it stabler!

"Do you want to stay at mine?" He asks.
I nod. We walk down the stairs to his car. I get in the passenger side and he gets in the drivers side. It is a long drive to Elliot's apartment. We don't talk. His eyes are focused on the road. I've seen that look in his face before. He appears to be in a deep thought.

That sick son of a bitch. I know he pushed her. I could of killed him them and there. But Liv didn't want me to get involved. I had too though...

"Liv. Can we talk about this" he says.
I can't say no to him anymore.
"Okay" I say.
"Do you want me to talk to him. I can get your apartment back. I mean. It is YOUR apartment" he says.
"Okay" I say again. I can't say much. Mainly because I don't know what to say.
"Liv" he says. I don't look at him.
"Liv. We are here" he says. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that we had already arrived at the apparent.
We walk up the stairs. When we reach the door he opens its and he invites me in.
"Sit down" he says.
I sit on the couch.
"Drink?" He asks
"No. Thanks" I reply. I feel sick to my stomach.
He joins me on the couch. He sits close to me.
"Liv did he push you?" He asks.

She looks at me begging to tear up. I feel guilty, but I had to ask. She nods.
"What did he do to you before?" I ask. I feel horrible for asking her about it but I need to know.
She explains what happened. She starts to cry again . I feel the rage and anger build up inside of me. I wipe the tears from her face. It killed me to see her like this. And She is still wearing her tank top and shorts. Keep it together Elliot.

He wipes my tears from my face.
"Do you need to go to hospital?" He asks.
"No I'm fine. I've put this cream on and that should help" I say. I feel awkward because I'm wearing a tank top shorts and no bra. I show him the bruises on my legs.

She shows me her bruises. I grit my teeth holding back the tears. She pulls up the side of her tank top to show me the bruises on her ribs. I have mixed feelings and emotions.
But she quickly pulls down her top. I could see she became uncomfortable.

"I'm going to break up with him" i say "but I don't know how"
"Do you want me to be there?" he asks.
I nod.
"When?" He asks
"Later today" I answer.
He whispers ok as he holds me. Hugging me. We sit like this for at least 20 minutes.

When the time comes we leave Elliot's apartment. We get into the car and drive back to mine. When we get to the door I take in a deep breath and use my key to let myself in. I noticed that El kept checking his gun and cuffs were attached to his belt. When I opened the door the strong stench of alcohol and weed knocked us back a few steps.
"Where have you been?" He yells.
"I need to talk to you" I say.
"No I have to talk to you!" He shouts as he steps closer to me. Elliot stands in his way. Mark pushes him. I could see this got him rattled. He grabbed him and cuffed him.
"Your under arrest" he says
"What for?" Mark struggles
"Possession of a class A drug. Assaulting a police officer. Domestic violence. Take your pick. "  Elliot continues to talk as I run into the bedroom and grab my robe.
We go to the precinct.