10.

I don't know why she would ask if we were just a fling! I Love her for gods sake! We feel so perfect together.
We fall asleep in each other's arms.

When we wake up I look over to her. She is still sleeping like an angel.
"Liv. Liv baby. We need to get up now" I say stroking her face with the back of my hand. I kiss her lips. Her eyes flutter. She really was sleeping beauty.
"Morning" she says smiling.
"Morning" I reply. I look down and realise neither of us have any clothes on. We get up and get dressed. She is wearing a black shirt with black pants. She looks so good!

When we arrive at the precinct we walk into the squad room. She sits down at her desk and I walk to the coffee machine. I make two cups. Both black. I walk over to our adjoining desks. I place her favourite mug on her desk. She looks up at me and smiles. I go back to my desk. I catch Munch staring at her. She notices too.
"See something you like?" She says sarcastically.
"What's that on your neck?" He asks.
"What nothing" she says covering it with her hand. He walks over to her and bends over.
"Is that a love bite?" He asks staring at it further. My eyes widen.
"What no!" She says, pulling a funny face.
"It is a love bite!" He yells.
"What's a love bite?" Cragen asks as he walks into the bullpen.
"Livy got a boyfriend!" Munch teased.
She looks over at me with wide eyes.
"Ooooo who's the lucky man?" He teased again.
"Not saying" she replies picking up her pen. 
At that moment Finn walks into the bullpen.
"So what's happening here?" He asks seeing everyone gathered around Liv.
"Liv got a hickey!" Munch teases again.
"Elliot you dawg!" He says looking at me. I see Liv's jaw drop, along with Munch's and Cragen's. They stair at him and then at me. Then to Liv.
"Oh they didn't know. Oh I'm sorry man!"
"Oh shit" I heard Liv whisper as she put her head in her hands.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Damn it Finn! It was going so well between me and El but I wasn't ready to disclose yet! And now Finn has just dropped us in it.
"We didn't know what?" Cragen asks looking at me.
There was an awkward silence.
I hear Elliot cough drawing the attention away from me.
"We've been dating" he says smiling.
Have we? Have we been dating? We've only been on one date and I'm not even sure if it was! We've only had sex like twice. But it felt so right. So perfect.
"Sorry we didn't tell you cap-" he continues but I cut him off.
"We didn't want to tell you like this but, I just, we just needed time to figure out how" I say.
"Keep it professional" he says looking at me. He then looks over to Elliot.
"and don't get screwing her in my cribs" he says as he walks into his office.
Elliot laughed along with Finn. Munch was still staring at my neck.
"Go away!" I say pushing him in the direction of his desk. Finn walks over to me.
"I'm sorry Liv. I thought you had told them!" He says.
"It's ok." I say. He walks back over to his desk.
Elliot looks up and smiles at me. I smile back.

The day seemed to go so quickly. And without the extra weigh on our shoulders (our little secret) it seemed to go allot smoother. We had a case that wasn't too far from El's apartment so we just walked home.
"Wanna grab some pizza?" He asks.
"Yeah. Sure" I reply.
"Hawaiian?" He says.
"Ugh. Actually I don't think I can stomach it"
"You feel sick?"
And with that comment...I threw up all over the side walk.

When we got back into the apartment I sat down on the couch. He brings me a glass of water. "Thanks" I say.
"Do you feel any better?" He asks.
"No" I say. I quickly run to the bathroom almost missing the toilet.
He runs after me and hold my hair back as he rubs my back.
"Baby you okay?" He asks.
"Yeah" I say getting up. I brush my teeth to get rid of the taste.
When I'm done I walk back I to the living room. He hands me a glass of water.
"I think it was something I ate" I say.
"Liv you haven't eaten all day!" He says with his hand around my back guiding me to the couch. We sit down and put in a film. When it comes to an end I feel my appetite come back.
"You know what I really could do with right now!?" I say.
"What?" He asks.
"Chilli heat wave Doritos!" I say. " I'm going out"
"No I'll go get them. You stay here"  he says picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom. He places me on the bed and covers me with the sheets.
"I'll be as quick as I can" he says kissing me on the forehead.

I don't know what's up with Liv. She hasn't eaten all day. And now she suddenly wants Doritos? Well I go to the shop and brought like 5 share bags of chilli heat wave Doritos. I brought them and went back to my car.

About ten minutes later I heard Elliot come back into the apartment.
"Babe I'm back" he says.
He walks into the bedroom and sits on the bed next to me. He hands me the bag an I open the them. I grab like ten chips at a time and eat them quickly.
"Good?" He asks.
"Hmmm" I nod.