9.

When El is finally ready we go down stairs and drive to the precinct. When we walk into the squad room Finn is staring at us. I just ignore him and sit at my desk. Cragen walks in. "Hey Liv, glad to see you back. You doing okay?" He asks.
"Yeah I'm good thanks" I reply.
Cragen walks into his office.
"Yeah your real good aren't you Liv?!" He says laughing.
"Excuse me?" I ask
"Last night I went to your apartment. You weren't there, so I went to his" he pointed to Elliot talking to Cragen. "I went to the door and erm. Herd things" he says smirking.
"Oh my god you didn't" I say putting my head in my hands.
"El can you come here please" I say. He walks over to us.
"What's up?" He asks.
"Oh I was just telling Liv about how "good" at her job she is...." Finn says cracking a smile.
"What?" He says looking at me.
"He came to the apartment last night. He erm. He herd" I tell him.
Elliot's eyes widen. "Oh crap!" He says smacking his head.
"Don't worry. I ain't gonna say nothing about your little.. Whatever it was" he says sitting down.

After a long day Cragen sends everyone home. I stay because I need to finish some paper work and El stays just to keep me company.
"I'm almost done" I say.
"Don't rush, take your time " he says smiling, he fiddles with pen.
When I'm done I walk over and straddle him. He grabs my waist.I haven't done anything like this before. I mean. We are in the squad room. Nobody is about but still!

We back to the apartment. He pushes me up the door kisses my neck. He unbuttons my blouse as I unbutton his shirt. I draw lines on his muscles with my fingers. He takes off my blouse and throws it in the floor. He kisses down my neck and creates a hickey. He unbuckles his belt and let's his pants fall to the floor. He picks me up and lays me on the couch. It feels so good to be with him but so wired at the same time .This is Elliot. I've had feelings for him forever, I didn't know he felt the same way. Does he feel the same way? Or am I just a fling.
"El stop" I say stopping him from kissing my neck.
"What's the matter?" He says.
"Am I just a fling?" I ask.
"No Liv! I've had feeling for you forever and I've only just had the courage to tell you! Just a fling? Hell no! " he says pulling my face towards his kissing my lips.
I pull back and smile at him.
I kiss his lips again softly. I lay backwards not breaking the kiss. He climbs on top of me and kisses my neck again.