"Is that all we needed to discuss? Or is there more information on anything else?" I ask hoping she says no and goes away.

"No, that is all. Here, take my card and call me if anything comes up or you have any questions." She says, standing up and giving me her card. She then grabs her suit case and walks over to the door, "It was nice meeting you. I'll see you soon. Good luck." She says before exiting and closing the door.

A couple minutes pass by when I hear sniffling. I look over to Dani to see her with tears streaming down her soft cheeks. She is trying so hard to cry quietly but looks like she's about to explode. She's looking down and wiping her eyes.

I grab her chin and make her look up at me. "Sweetie, it'll be okay. We'll be fine." I say trying to get her to stop crying but she just seems to get sadder. 

"It's not okay. We'll be separated and I'll be forced to go back to a place where I get hurt and am unwanted. I mean, that's how is was back in the house but I had you and Lila there. You're the only family I have now. I've never let anyone in or loved anyone as much as I have to you guys. I love you." She says trying to hold back sobs. I'm already starting to cry when she says the last part. We've never said 'I love you' to each other but only ever showed love in gestures. This tore my heart in pieces.

"Baby, I love you too. You and Lila are my life. I won't let anything bad happen to you. It'll all be okay. I'll figure this out, okay?" 

"Okay." She replies, wiping off the tears on her face and then continuing to clean mine off. 

Camila's POV

I was just about to go to bed when the home phone begins to ring downstairs. "I GOT IT!" I scream running down the stairs. No one other than the police or FBI calls the home phone. Only important things come from the home phone. I run to the kitchen and quickly answer the phone out of breath. 

"Hello? Denise?" I'm still puffing into the phone, trying to catch my breath.

"Yes, Ms. Cabello we have great news for you. I'm just going to get right to it....We have Lauren."

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD!" I begin to squeal happily, causing Dinah, Normani, and Ally to come running down to see why I'm on the floor crying and squealing like a dying dolphin. "WHAT'S WRONG? MILA! STOP SCREAMING! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Dinah yells at me. I stop screaming giving the tears in my eyes more leeway to go down my cheeks in giant blobs. "THEY HAVE LAUREN!" I scream happily. Immediately Normani, Dinah, and Ally begin to squeal loudly just like I had and jump up and down in excitement. 

On the phone Denise is trying to get my attention so I tell the girls to shut up. "Ms. Cabello, she's in custody and we've informed the Jauregui family as well. They are on their way here. She's in the police station you filed the missing persons report at. Do you remember where it is?" 

"Yes ma'am. We'll be out there in no time. Thank you Denise!" I say excitedly.

"Haha alright, we'll see you in a bit. congratulations." She hangs up the phone and I immediately throw the phone on the counter and jump up and down in pure joy. "OKAY GIRLS, START PACKING WE'RE GOING TO THE AIRPORT!" I yell at them. And with that, we run upstairs and pack essentials into small suitcases and then head out the door, out to the car and to the airport.

~

Taylor's POV

I was sitting in the kitchen doing homework while eating a late night snack. Today was one of those days where I'd probably stay up until like 3 A.M. doing this stupid homework. I'm stressed out, school is just shit. But I'm getting good grades, which is the prize I'm settling for. Everyone's already in bed and asleep, even Chris who is older than me and has more work in school.

The home phone begins to ring and I jump up and grab it quickly so that no one will wake up. I answer it in a whisper, "Hello?"

"Yes, is this the Jauregui household?" A lady asks me.

"Yes, I'm Taylor Jauregui, how can I help you?" I answer politely.

"You may have heard of me from your parents, I'm Denise, the secretary of the head of your sister's investigation?" She says, trying to establish a comfortable conversation. But I only get scared because it's late and she's calling, which could mean that they found her dead or something.

"Yeah, I've heard of you. Why are you calling this late? People only call this late when there's bad news. Is Lauren dead?" 

"Oh, no! Sweetie, we have your sister. She's alive. She escaped and turned up at the police station. Could you pass the news along to your parents?" She says trying to calm me down but really I just flip out--in a good way.

"WHAT?! REALLY?! HOLY-"

"Yes, she's safe. Pass the word to your parents, okay?" She interrupts me before I can get in a couple colorful words.

"I'LL TELL THEM. WE'LL PROBABLY BE THERE BY LATE MORNING. BY THE TIME I TELL THEM THIS THEY WILL DRAG US TO THE AIRPORT AND BUY TICKETS RIGHT ON THE SPOT. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH! OH MY GOD" We hang up the phone and I run upstairs. I run into my parents' room and jump on them, making them wake up and give me death glares. "Taylor, what the heck?" Dad says grumpily. 

"GET UP! GET UP! GET UP!" I yell. 

"What happened?" Mom now sits up with a worried expression etched into her face. 

"THE DENISE LADY CALLED AND SAID THAT THEY HAVE LAUREN! SHE ESCAPED AND SHE'S NOW IN CUSTODY AT THE POLICE STATION!" With this news, they were fully awake and out of bed.

"WHAT?!" They yell in sync. I nod excitedly. 

And just like I had predicted, my parents had us pack some clothes in a backpack with some essentials really quickly. We woke up Chris and told him what happened, and within two hours we were packed up with passports in hand and at the airport buying tickets. We were on the plane in no time and off to see the girl we all have been insanely worried about.