Runaway [1] | 11

A/N; HOLY CRAPPU 400+ READS ILY + side-ish characters will be introduced in a different way then in the anime

^^ that was confusing

AND earlier in the story, you joined the swim club, but I wanted to clarify that you don't actually swim, You support the boys and shiz.

^^ that was even more confusing smh.
---

Normal P.O.V

You put your phone down as Nagisa ended the call.

' Sheesh, today was supposed to be a good day. '

You thought, making you chuckle. A lot happened, too much for you to handle.

The sky started getting darker and darker, slowly stars were strung across the sky, making you look up in awe.

You skipped dinner, not wanting to face your brother. Sure, you were hungry, but no harm done, right?

wrong.

You got extremely cranky when you got hungry. You threw tantrums like a little child.

But you kept reminding yourself that you're older now, fucking deal with it.

It was ice-cold, everything you touched was cold, there was no source of warmth to be found.

Knowing how late it was, you went under your bed covers and sunk into them, they didn't help that much, but they did keep you warmer.

You fell asleep, as soon as your head hit the pillow you were deep in slumber, lost in your thoughts.

Knock, knock, knock.

You shot up, was that real? Or was it just your imagination?

Knock, knock, knock.

The sound got louder, the more you ignored it. You groaned, opening your bedroom door to find noone there.

Knock, knock, knock.

You turned your head into the direction to which the sound was coming from.

The front door.

Someone was actually here, you didn't remember any one in your family saying anything about a guest.

But, then again, you never really listen. You gulped as you put your hand on the cold door handle.

You tightened your grip on it was slowly opened the door, to be greeted with familiar eyes.

" (Y/N)! Oh thank god you answered. "

The boy said, hugging you, you rolled your eyes and pushed him away.

" What the hell?! It's three in the morning! "

You yawned out as you rubbed your tired eyes.

" Yeah, sorry, I got lost, but I saw your house so I came here. "

Nagisa smiled, showing his pearly white teeth.

You didn't question him that much, mostly because you were tired and hungry.

" Alright, come on in. Can I at least call your parents to tell them you're okay? "

You asked, while giving him a seat on your sofa. Nagisas eyes widened and the frantically shook his head.

" No! I-It's fine, really. "

He said nervously, while rubbing the back of his neck. You were surprised by his reaction, but were too tired to respond.

" Well, we don't have any extra rooms, and the couch is too small. "