Chapter Five: Ruki's Move.

Yuki's Pov.

I woke up again. My neck is killing me. I got off my bed and walked to the mirror. More bite marks, but the first ones had disappeared. Stupid redheaded bastard. I went to my wardrobe and got changed into my normal clothes. Once I was changed, I put my hoodie on and walked through the halls. I need to find Yui. I stopped when I saw a woman on the balcony. She had beautiful purple hair and wore a black dress.

"Who is that?" I asked. She turned to me, with a shadow covering her eyes. She put her hand out and I felt my eyes hurting. Once the pain faded, I saw her walking to the door. I quickly ran off. I ran through the halls and outside. Finally. I found my way outside. Thank goodness. I looked around. No one was here. Peace at last. I looked at the sky. It was still pretty dark. How long does this sky want to keep us all in darkness? Seriously. I suddenly heard a chuckle. I looked around, until my eyes landed on Ruki Mukami. I stepped back as he began to walk towards me.

"Hello little snow." He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. All of a sudden, he pinned me to the ground. What is it with these vampires pinning me!? SERIOUSLY!

"I'm going to make you mine." He said.

"Ok, ok, I'm sure there's a nice vampire girl out there for you, so why don't you go bother her? I'm already dealing with one maniac, 'kay?" I asked. He laughed. "Hey! I was being serious!" I huffed. What is it with these vampires? All of a sudden, he ripped my hoodie to shreds. My eyes went wide. Him ripping my hoodie to shreds revealed my top. It was like Yui's except that I don't have a bow and it's purple, not pink. 

"Well this should be easier." Ruki said as he grabbed my wrists.

"Stop!" I shouted as I tried to move around. He just put his hand on my neck, making me  stay down. He then looked at my neck with disgust. 

"I guess I'll have to bite elsewhere." He smirked. He pulled down my top and the vest I wore with it. He then bit into the top of my breast.

"Please stop! Ah! It hurts!" I screamed as a tear began to fall down my face. "I'm begging you! Stop!" I cried. Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. He gulped my blood down so fast. I began to feel light headed. "Please... Stop..." I cried.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I know that voice. Ruki loosened his grip and I could turn my neck to see a blurry version of Ayato.

"A-Ayato..." I said, but then, it all went dark.

Ayato's Pov.

How dare he. He touched her. He bit her. He took her blood. After I warned him... I looked at Yuki... She's unconscious. I then looked at Ruki. He stood up and wiped the blood from his mouth.

"You didn't think you'd be able to keep her away from me, do you?" He asked. I clinched my fists. I was about to go over to him and kill him, but then Reiji appeared in front of me.

"What do you think you are doing here? This is our home and you're trespassing." Reiji said. The hell with trespassing. He bit my human.

"I just wanted to make my first move. I'll make my second move soon. Soon she'll be mine. I swear it." Ruki said as he disappeared. I... I won't let you! I won't allow you to take her away from me... RUKI! You're dead!

"Ayato!" Reiji said.

"What!?" I snapped.

"Take Yuki to her room. The amount of blood that's been taken from her, she's going to need plenty of rest." Reiji explained. I began to grumble as I picked Yuki up and took her through to her room. If Ruki touches her again, I'm not going to hold back. He's going to die!

Tbc...

AH! FINAL EXAMS STARTING TUESDAY! Sorry! I won't be updating much again because of exams. It might be a few weeks before I start updating this book again! I'm sorry! I'll try to update as soon as possible!

Thank you for reading through this book so far! I'm sorry!