Chapter Two: Vampires.

Yuki's POV.

What happened? Where am I?

I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling. Then I remembered. I quickly sat up and put my hands on my neck. I couldn't feel any marks and no blood. I sighed in relief.

"Thought we'd bite you in your sleep?" I looked and saw the redheaded bastard leaning against the door frame. "We'd much prefer to hear you scream out for help while we take your blood." He smirked.

"GET OUT YOU BLOOD SUCKING REDHEADED BASTARD!" I screamed as I held a blanket.

"Heh? How dare you talk to Ore-Sama like that!" He said. Ok. He's crazy. He's referring himself as Ore-sama? I blinked at him before I began to laugh.

"How stupid! You call yourself Ore-Sama?!" I laughed, but all of a sudden, I was pinned to my bed and the blood sucking redheaded bastard was above me. I need to think of a shorter name... BSRB? Nah, not as funny.

"How dare you laugh at Ore-Sama!" He said.

"Oh I do dare, now get off me you freaking pervert!" I exclaimed as I tried to push him off me. He laughed at my attempts. "Don't make me do it!" I said. He stopped laughing at looked at me. I then managed to pull my knee up and kneed him in the place where the sun does not shine. I'm starting to feel sorry for him. If I keep doing that, he won't be able to reproduce. He froze and I pushed him off. He fell to his side as he held his pants and I sat up. "Serves you right." I said as I got out of bed.

"I'll get you back." He said.

"When? I've gotten you down three times now." I stated.

"Having trouble with one girl Ayato?" I looked at the door and saw the pervy Laito.

"Shut up. You get kneed in the balls twice." The Redheaded bastard said. I rolled my eyes, but then I was pinned against the wall by the pervy Laito.

"Problem?" I asked as I lifted my eye brow. He snickered.

"I wonder if your blood tastes as good as Little Bitch." He said. I frowned. I went to knee him, but he was holding my knees down. Damn it. Plan B. I head-butted him in the head, coursing him to fall back.

"Ow." I said as I fell against the wall and slid down it. Note to self, don't do that again. It hurts T_T. Suddenly the redheaded bastard crouched down in front of me with a grin.

"Well, this should be easier now." I went to kick him, but be held my legs. I gulped as he held my legs with one arm and my hands with another. He went close to my neck. I began to shake. I don't want to be bitten.

"Ayato, stop this at once." We all looked and saw Reiji. I sighed in relief. Saved by four eyes. The redheaded bastard huffed as he stood up, releasing me. The two pervs left and four eyes walked to me with some clothes in his hands. He then threw them at me. "Change into these. We're going to school." He said.

"B-but it's night time." I said.

"Night school. Now hurry up." Four eyes said as he left and shut the door. RUDE! At least he shut the door though. I sighed as I began to change. The shirt though. THIS WOULD FIT YUI'S CHEST! NOT MINE! I managed to finally button it up after 5 minutes and then I continued to change. I finished changing and looked in the mirror. No, no, no. I did my hair in my usual style. Having it tied near the bottom. I then put my hat one and smiled.

"Perfect."

"Oi! Average! Get going!" I had a vein pop out. I stormed out of my door, only to be greeted with the redheaded bastard.

"You call me that one more time you redheaded bastard, and you're dead. I have my knives." I said before walking past him. I'm sure I shocked him. GOOD! Serves him right! I made my way down the stairs and saw everyone were there. The redheaded bastard must have transported or whatever. Not fair!

"You're finally here. Let's go." Reiji said. Yui ran to me.

"Are you ok? Have they bitten you yet?" She asked.

"I'm fine, but if another vampire annoys me, I might kill someone." I said. She stepped back. "Not you of course." I said. She smiled at me and then we walked outside. We got into a limo, which to them was just a simple car. I'm sorry I don't have my daddy's money to get me everything I want. *Rolling eyes*. On the way to this Night School, Reiji explained to me that I have to drink some sort of juice to keep my blood full for them. Tsk. Can't believe this. Why did me and Yui become a freaking supply of blood. After Reiji explained everything, the redheaded bastard tried to annoy me, but I simply put my knives to his neck, which, *sulks*, Reiji took away. How the hell am I supposed to defend myself now!?

"According to this, your IQ is pretty high and helped you skip a year, which means you're in Yui's and the triplets year." Reiji said. You got that right four eyes. I so wanted to say that, but he already seemed irritated that the oldest lazy brother had fallen asleep. At least I don't have to worry about him... I hope... We soon arrived to this night school. I followed Yui to the classroom. Urgh. I hate school. When it was time for break, I hit my head on the table.

"So tired..." I groaned.

"Come on Yuki." I heard Yui say. I looked at her. She was smiling brightly. "Let's go get something to eat. That should wake you up." How can she stay so positive when we're being watched by some creepy vampires? Yui pulled me out of my seat and out of the classroom. We walked through the halls, until Yui bumped into someone. "Sorry." She said.

"Watch it Live Stock." Someone said. I looked at the person with a frown. The person was a guy with black hair and grey eyes. I stepped in front of Yui.

"Who the hell are you calling live stock?" I asked with annoyance.

"Yuki." Yui said.

"Heh? Who are you?" He asked as he lifted his eyebrow.

"I'm Yuki Komori, Yui's younger sister. Now excuse us! We're walking here!" I said as I pulled Yui away. I acted tough on the outside, but actually, I was slightly shaking. Why are all the boys giants!? I'm only 5'3 T^T.

"Yuki. What you just did was really br-." Yui began to say, but then I hugged her as I cried.

"I'm scared. Why are they all giants?" I asked. I heard her laugh as she patted my head gently.

"Don't worry Yuki." She said. Many people must have been staring at us. Soon, Yui took me to the canteen. We got a snack and sat down at a table.

"So who was that creep?" I asked.

"Creep?" Yui asked as she looked at me.

"The one who called you live stock." I said.

"That's Ruki Mukami. He and his brothers are also vampires." Yui explained.

"Oh fangtastic." I said.

"Please don't say that again." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It might annoy them." Yui stated.

"Oh?" I asked with a grin.

"Yuki!" Yui said.

"Look, it's them." Some girls whispered.

"Huh? What's going on?" I asked. I looked at where everyone else were looking. I saw that Ruki guy with three other boys walk in. All the girls were fawning over them. One had blonde hair with blue eyes. Another had brown hair and brown eyes. The last one had black hair and grey eyes. They must be that Ruki Creep's brothers Yui just told me about. Lovely. Now I've got to keep an eye out for 10 blood suckers and to make sure they don't hurt Yui.

Tbc...