Chapter Three: The Mukami Brothers.

The brothers then walked to our table.

"Hey there M-Neck-Chan!" The blonde said.

"Kou-Kun..." Yui said.

"Who's this?" The brown haired guy asked, looking at me. I gulped. 10 vampires in one day? I can't handle this. My poor brain!

"M-my younger sister... Yuki." Yui explained.

"Oh? Does that mean she's as yummy as you?" The blonde who I'm guessing is Kou said. I shivered.

"So creepy..." I said.

"Huh?" Kou asked. The brown haired boy laughed.

"What are you doing here?" The redheaded bastard as he stood in front of us.

"We just got curious on who's Sow's friend was." The brown haired boy said. Poor Yui, so many nicknames to remember.

"Her name's Yuki, now leave." The redheaded bastard hissed.

"Why?" Kou asked. All of a sudden, he was behind me and put his hand under my chin, making me show my neck. I went to slap him away, but he grabbed both my hands. "No marks. She's not your property yet~!" He sang. All of a sudden, the redheaded bastard had punched Kou. My eyes went wide as Kou fell to the ground.

"I told you to leave." He said.

"Now, now, calm down." The brown haired guy smirked as he and his brothers stood in front of Kou.

"What's going on here?" Suddenly, Reiji, Laito and Kanato were stood by Ayato.

"We just saw you have a new friend and we got interested." The creepy Ruki said. I could feel my hands shake. Yui grabbed my hands and then she pulled me out of the canteen.

"Come on, before they realised we left!" Yui said. We ran through the halls and hid in some sort of abandoned classroom. We hid in a corner of the room no one could see us in.

"How did we get into this mess?" I asked as I looked down.

"I know how I did, but I don't know about you Yuki." Yui said. I looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Someone put a heart inside of me. The heart of Ayato, Laito and Kanato's mother. Because their mother was a demon, her blood is a perfect blood bank for vampires and her blood flows through me." Yui explained. My eyes went wide. I didn't know what to say. All I could feel was anger. Who did this to her!? She's my sister!

"Oh live stock, little snow, come out~!" That sounded like the creepy Ruki. All of a sudden, he was in front of us and pulled us up by our wrists.

"H-hey!" I shouted.

"Found you." He said with a grin. We both tried to break free. "Who should I bite first? Live stock, or the one who no one has tasted yet?" He asked. I was about to kick him where the sun doesn't shine, but the redheaded bastard beat me to it by appearing and punching Ruki away. Me and Yui fell to the ground. I ended up cutting my knee.

"Ow." I groaned as I looked at the blood coming out of my knee. I pulled out a splinter from one of these old tables.

"Oh no." Yui said. I was confused at first, but then I realised why she said oh no. I looked at the vampires who stared at me. I went in my pocket to pull out my knives, but then I remembered the four eyed bastard took them from me.

"That smell... It's intoxicating." Ruki said. I gulped as I crawled away. He looked like he was about to pounce, but Ayato pounced at him, pushing them both into a wall. Yui quickly helped me up. We were about to run out the door, but the blood thirsty vampires were near the door and the creepy Yuki grabbed my leg, coursing me to fall over. I tried to break free, but couldn't, until the redheaded bastard put his foot on Ruki's wrist. Ruki winced in pain and let me go. Me and Yuki then ran out.