Chapter One: Yuki Komori.

Yuki's Pov.

"Big sister Yui... We'll see each other again..." I thought as I sat in my father's car, being driven to a house I have no clue about. Well, he's not my father.

He told me when my older sister, Yui, was taken to this house that we were both adopted. At first I couldn't believe it, but then I thought, hey, me and Yui look nothing alike and we look nothing like our adopted father. After all, Yui had beautiful curly blonde hair and ruby red eyes, while I have plain dark blue wavy hair and dull red eyes. She looked pretty in everything, and me? I looked like someone who couldn't be bothered to try and look nice... Which is true. I just usually just wear a top, black hoodie, dark blue skirt, purple leggings and black ankle boots.

Yui's amazing and I'm... Just... Me... Yuki... Yuki Komori...

Soon, the car stopped. I stepped out of the car and got my things. As soon as I got my suit cases and closed the boot, my father drove off.

"Bye to you too." I mumbled as I was to the house. I knocked once. No answer. I knocked once again, no answer. I continued to knock until it opened. A tall male with dark purple-ish, black hair and red eyes stood in front of me. I gulped as his red eyes stared holes through mine.

"Who are you?" He asked. I'm guessing he didn't like how many times I knocked. I quickly went through my hoodie pocket and pulled out a letter. I handed it to him, my hand shaking. He looks like someone who you should not mess with. Gulp. "Yuki Komori huh? Interesting." He said. He sounded so creepy! "Follow me." He ordered before turning around. I walked in, pulling my suit case. As I walked through, the door was shut behind me. I jumped and turned to see a creepy butler standing there, putting his hand out.

"Your bags miss." He said. I so wanna call him Alfred! I handed him my bags to Alfred, snicker, and then I turned around, only to bump into that tall guys chest. Ow... I rubbed my nose.

"I am Reiji Sakamki, the second eldest son of the household. I believe you are Yui's sister, yes?" He asked. I nodded. "Follow me." He ordered. I followed him through to a living room. He said he was the second eldest. How many of them are there? Suddenly, I saw Yui running from a guy with medium length red hair and emerald green eyes. His eyes were so hypnotising. I was brought out of my trance when I heard him speak.

"Bitch-Chan~! Come back~!" Never mind. No longer hypnotised. He sounds like a perv and called my older sister a bitch. He'd be dead if this Reiji guy wasn't around. Suddenly, Reiji grabbed hold of Yui's arm, which coursed the other guy to stop.

"Stop running around the house. Yui. You have someone here." He said. Yui looked at me and her ruby red eyes went wide.

"Yuki!" She gasped as she hugged me, but there was two problems. I was a little taller than her and... My chest wasn't helping >.<!

"Yui." I smiled.

"So you do speak then? How troublesome." Reiji said. I felt my blood pressure rise in annoyance. HE IS SO DAMN RUDE! I was about to say something, but Yui covered my mouth. She must have known I was going to say something. I looked at her and she shook her head. I sighed and nodded. She then moved her hand.

"Hm? Who's this~?" The perv asked.

"Yuki Komori, Yui's younger sister." Reiji said. I bowed. "This is Laito, the fifth oldest son." Fifth? So there's more creeps? Fabulous.

"What's this? Pancake's younger sister?" Someone asked. We all turned to the sofa and saw a boy with red hair and emerald eyes. I jumped. WHEN THE HECK DID HE GET THERE?! Just before I was about to get hypnotised with his eyes, I shook my head.