Last day at crystal prep.

I walked through the halls of crystal prep academy as my navy blue dress shoes clicked on the floor. My magenta uniform seemed to fit me. Even more than before. After yesterday's events I was glad to be back at CPA, even If it was my last day. The frightening memories flashed before my eyes, replaying in my mind. I felt it was so unexplainable about what happened, that questions filled my head all connecting to one big question; Why?
(Musical number below in video!)

(PMV MADE BY ANALOVELPS On YouTube)
I wasn't cruel. I felt sick just thinking about it. I had gotten enveloped in a magic vortex. Despite my desperate screams of help, the students backed away from me in fear. I felt myself go numb at that moment. Losing all control, and getting locked away in my thoughts while a transformed dark version of me nearly destroyed the world. I was able to break out eventually but what if that comes back? I could still feel my possession of magic. Dark magic. But where did it come from? I wasn't even sure if there was a good explanation for this. I know that I felt controlled. And I didn't like it. As each blast hit, I screamed out in fear and apologizes, but my voice was locked in my throat. Trapped in my own head, destroying the world uncontrollably, with no clue where this darkness came from. Let alone how it works. All of these thoughts were discraction get me as I smacked into sour sweet. She was really sarcastic and rude to me. But today she plastered a fearful smile on her face and waved silently. Weird. Was she afraid of me? I doubt it. She wasn't before. And after that event I really thinks she not.
"Hi Twilight Sparkle, how are you?" She asked, her voice wavering.
I smiled. "Good." I muttered annoyed through closed teeth. I heard a pop then a SNAP. I turned towards the sound to see a padlock melt with purple sparks and spring off a locker forcefully. Purple sparks.
"I....just have to go." I stammered as I took off full speed to the girls bathroom, getting told to slow down along the way. One of the teachers I starred at and hissed as my eyes flashed. I didn't notice that until I stared at the reflective surface of the petrified teachers glasses. I soon made it to the empty bathroom. I leaned on the sink gasping for breath ask looked up at the mirror. Mortified at what I saw, I jumped back,colliding with a stall. Hesitating, I crept up to the mirror to get a closer look at what was there. Something was there. Something terrifying. Something like a purple-black streak in my hair.