Chapter 46: At Least My Name Is Not A Holiday Card

Start from the beginning

“What’s wrong Chubby Wubby? Can’t breathe?”

I attempted to breath shallower, so he wouldn’t see my gasping of air. “Get off.”

“No,” he replied firmly, and minty breath hit me. “I want something from you,” he whispered, his stubble cheek scratching against my soft one. I tried to move my legs from under him, but he kept his legs tightly along mine.

“No, no more demands,” I answered, furrowing my brows."I can't handle them any longer! I already made you eggs and rubbed your back."

He lifted his head up with a look of innocence on his face, “It’s a very small demand.”

“I doubt it.”

“Cassie,” he growled, “I just want you to go jogging with me.”

“But it’s cold!” I whined, attempting to move my arms under his grasp.

“You’re doing it…or I’ll crush you,” he sang creepily good, completely putting his body on mine.

“Oh..my…God you weigh…so much!”

“Two hundred and thirty pounds of muscle, Baby. And I can lay here all day.” He lay his chestnut head on my chest, and I tried to take a breath in.

He’s crushing me!

Say you’ll go jogging with me, and I’ll get off.

“Fine!” I said, and he started to get off. “I won’t go jogging with you!” I finished, and got off the couch to run away. Of course he grabbed me before I could do so, hauled me over the shoulder and carried me across the floor.

“Miss Heart, you seem much lighter than the last time I did this,” he commented, and started to climb the stairs with ease."but you are still Chubby."

As usual I beat his brick wall of a back until he finally put me down. I went to punch him, and he grabbed my fist with his gloved hand easily. I hit him with my other hand and he let me beat him up. Amusement danced in his crystal blue eyes, as I continued beating his rock hard chest and hurting my hand. “Stupid…Fang…Face!” I yelled between hits. Finally I stopped, wiping sweat off my forehead. I put my hands on my hips in frustration.

That got me absolutely no where.

"Yes it did."

"Ugh!" I screamed like a Warrior, and started hitting him again. I stopped after a while, and started breathing heavily.

“You done?” he asked, a smirk plastered on his mouth. I stared at his huge white teeth for a while, and then narrowed my eyes. We kept eye contact for a long time, until finally I looked away.

“Yeah, yeah I’m done.” I turned to open the door and got a painful smack on my ass. I swiftly side kicked him in the stomach making him grunt a little.

“That’s my girl,” he praised, still clutching his stumach. Valentine started backwards down the hallway, at a small jog. “Get a running outfit on, maybe pants and sweatshirt. Don’t make the pants too tight they might show off your chub. I’ll find you a hat and some gloves for you. They might not be as awesome as mine.”  He made jazz fingers with his gloved hands, and I flipped him off because of the chub comment.

He laughed, and I watched him jog down the hallway. “And I’m not your Chubby Wubby!” I screamed after him, and then opened my door.

“Are too!” he called from the distance.

 *********************************************************************************************************

“Master.”